LEGO Peach's Castle Expansion Set 71408 Toy Building Kit
- Highly detailed Peach’s Castle (71408) – Children can add an iconic location to their LEGO Super Mario world with this challenge-packed Expansion Set
- 5 LEGO Super Mario toy figures Bowser, Ludwig, Toadette, a Goomba and a Bob-omb
- Authentic features A Special Pipe: Peachs Castle, Time Block, Peach stained-glass window, Bob-omb painting with a hidden Action Tag, cake with a Goomba hiding inside, a purple fruit and more
- Throne room Help LEGO Mario, LEGO Luigi or LEGO Peach (figures not included) activate the slider platform to spin the wall and reveal Bowser, then jump on the triggers to flip him over
- Gift for ages 8 and up Give this 1,216-piece set as a birthday or holiday gift to trendsetting kids who own a LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403), which is required for play
- This set is a great gift for any LEGO fan age 8 years and up.
Let kids add an iconic location to their LEGO Super Mario universe with the Peach’s Castle Expansion Set (71408). There is so much for players to explore and many ways to earn digital coins with their interactive LEGO Mario, LEGO Luigi or LEGO Peach figures (not included). It features a throne room with a spinning wall to reveal Bowser, Peach stained-glass window, a Bob-omb painting with an Action Tag, cake with a Goomba hiding inside, Special Pipe: Peach’s Castle, Time Block, ‘broken’ bridge, fruit bowl with a purple fruit and more. (Note: the 71360, 71387 or 71403 Starter Course is required for interactive play.)
Share the fun - A top gift for kids aged 8 and up, this toy playset includes 5 Super Mario characters and is ideal for solo or social play. Download the LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions.
Unlimited levels - LEGO Super Mario Starter Courses and Expansion Sets allow fans to expand, rebuild and create their own levels for hours of coin-collecting play.
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
As other reviews have said, the mechanism that makes the throne room swivel is too flimsy for it to be properly executable. We built the castle to exact specifications, and made sure to fit the pieces on securely. It’s disingenuous of Lego to suggest that a known build issue could somehow be user error.
The build itself was fun, and my son was happy to have another Bowser and to get Ludwig. The front part of the castle is nice and fun to play with, however my son has trouble with the throne room. It seems barely held together and the twisting action always seems to screw up or get stuck and then comes apart which leads to me having to pull it apart and reassemble the gear as well as try to get the throne room to balance back on the gears. That connection seems extraordinarily flimsy being mostly held together by a single block on the bottom and two thin blocks on the top. Not a fan of how the throne area is designed.
I bought this set expecting to take 5-6 hours to build. It took me 2 hours and 40 minutes to build, which was disappointing. I'm a geological specialist, so I don't have time to play with the set often, but these playfeatures are exquisite. Great for kids do they can get to the play, but the build time was sad. Mainly just bricks with no technical features
Normally, Lego builds feel sturdy and won't fall apart if you play with them. The roofs of the castle are held on by just a single connection point made of a 2x1 plate, and they easily fall off even with very light movement or tapping. The figurines are wonderful as always, but the castle itself feels cheap.