LEGO Harry Potter The Ministry of Magic 76403 Building Kit
- Magical headquarters – LEGO® Harry Potter™ The Ministry of Magic™ (76403) is the first LEGO set to capture the scale and scope of this bustling hive of activity.
- Minifigures – Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™, Albert Runcorn, Mafalda Hopkirk, Reg & Mary Cattermole, Arthur Weasley, Dolores Umbridge™, Pius Thicknesse, Corban Yaxley and a Dementor™.
- Authentic accessories – Familiar items from the movies include a red phone booth, stacks of the Daily Prophet newspaper, Umbridge'sPatronus cat, 2 decoy detonators and the Slytherin™ locket Horcrux.
- An immersive play experience – Filled with realistic details and imaginative role-play adventures, this ‘living model’ provides Harry Potter™ fans with endless play-and-display possibilities.
- A stand-out gift – This first-of-its-kind playset makes a bewitching birthday, holiday or any-day gift for witches, wizards and muggles aged 9 and up.
Delight Harry Potter™ fans aged 9 and up with LEGO® Harry Potter The Ministry of Magic™ (76403) – the first LEGO set to feature the magical headquarters in such authentic detail.
A bustling hub of famous scenes and iconic characters
This multistory set captures the full scale and scope of the Ministry of Magic’s activities. Familiar characters include Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ who – with a turn of the head and a new hairpiece – magically transform into Albert Runcorn, Mafalda Hopkirk and Reg Cattermole. Behind the facade are several detailed interiors to explore: Dolores Umbridge's office, Arthur Weasley's office, the Hall of Prophecy and the Court Room. Kids must find the Slytherin™ locket and escape without being caught by Yaxley, Pius and the Dementor™! The free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids zoom and rotate as they build, and the modular design makes it easy to reconfigure the Ministry for endless new adventures.
|Only at GameStop||No|
Shipping and Compliance
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
I had to come to the defense of this set. I absolutely love how much fun this set was to build and it’s playability has long outlived many other Harry Potter sets. There are multiple movement and action aspects to this set which is a big plus for our house. Don’t let the other reviews scare you away from this wonderful addition.
I bought and built this today. I’m so happy with it. You can rearrange it. Set it up how you want. And I love how it is set with the later books in mind.
This was a really great Deathly Hallows set. I love that Lego made their first Ministry of Magic set, especially because it was Deathly Hallows themed. It is really awesome that a set based on the Deathly Hallows book and movies has finally come out, and I hope we get even more. It was fantastic that there were so many iconic Deathly Hallows minifigures, especially since the majority were exclusive and new. One of the best things about this set is that it is built so that the offices have the iconic Ministry of Magic structure on the outside, while on the inside all the major Ministry of Magic scenes are depicted. It is also very neat that the set can be taken apart into separate segments and put back together in different ways. In addition, I loved that the set's design is such that you can buy a second set and add it to the first to expand it. Overall, this set is definitely worth its price.
Very fun to build, particularly the offices for Umbridge and Arthur Weasley (although the window panes felt like they might break, the window frames make them a tight squeeze). The minifigure selection is the best part of the set, so many exclusive characters! My only wishes were that each module had a little more depth so that it was easier to set minifigures inside them, and that the golden statue and fountain felt more grand (bigger fountain or a brick-built version of the statue), it feels somewhat tiny next to the very tall offices. Overall I love it, my favorite from this wave.
This set looks absolutely phenomenal and it does a good job representing the giant ministry of magic from the films in a relatively inexpensive way to how big this set could have potentially been, the minifigures are all exclusive and I love the golden trio, I only wish umbrage had dual molded legs but that is my only wish for this set. I will definitely buy a double to expand it however.