LEGO Classic Creative Bricks 10692 Building Blocks
- Features a wide range of LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors
- Special pieces include 2 different sets of eyes, windows, 2 types of door, wheels, axles and propellers
- LEGO® Classic is designed to inspire open-ended creativity with the LEGO brick
- Special pieces encourage imaginative building
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- Includes a brick separator and comes in a sturdy storage box
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
Get creative with classic LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors! LEGO® Classic Creative Bricks inspires open-ended building play with an array of colorful bricks and special pieces.
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
While I love the ideas and the assortment of LEGO inside was wonderful, I actually bought this as a spur of the moment purchase from a store because I love the brick boxes and I hadn’t seen the 2x2 brick box before. I was so disappointed to open it and find out that only the lid was plastic and the bottom was not plastic but cardboard. I will find a use for the lid, but this was a major bummer.
keeps my son very busy!!!! he is 4yo and can follow the instructions as he can build something up from his imagination!!! Very easy to find the online instructions as well. I'd recommend this set for sure!!
I first started building Lego sets in February of this year. I mainly stuck with the sets, but recently created a city park. It consists of several different small bagged sets, the Pizza truck and I also used the fun in the park set. I placed it all on a 5" X 10" green baseplate and put a white picket fence around the outside border along with street lights. To top it all off there is a decorative fountain in the middle of the park surrounded by a walk way. I have read several people complain about the cardboard box this set is in but the small set fits inside the medium box very well and then you only need one box. I hope to continue building a lot of things with my 2 sets of classic Legos.
It should come with a whole container . . . not just the lid. I have a lid and nothing to put it on . . . so yeah . . .
I like this parts set! There is a nice color variety which I really needed in my part collection. I've already used some of them for MOCs! I also appreciate some of the specialized pieces like the wheels, the door and window, the flowers, etc. I would also like to mention the nice hard-cardboard box with the plastic lid that this set comes in. I use it to store extra parts. So even the box has some value here! This is a great cheap way to get nice a variety of pieces and a good storage box!