Flashback - Xbox One
It is Flashback re-imagined. The original Core-Team revamped their own creation, leveraging the best of today's technology while remaining true to the classic side-scroller that set the standards of the genre in the 90's.
- One of the best adventure-action games ever created re-imagined by its creators. It's the same team. It's the same passion. Only this time, they have had much more firepower at their disposal to recreate the legendary classic!
- Gorgeous graphics, amazing animations. It's the Flashback you've always dreamed of. True to the original spirit but made a million times better by using modern engines such as Unreal and Havok. The makeover is completely stunning.
- It's all about Gameplay. The team modernized gameplay mechanics, making the game more reactive, offering new features, like gadgets and an experience progression system. But the developers kept the original formula in mind: a fine balance between rolling and shooting, exploring remote space stations and obliterating hostile alien planets.
- Bringing back new memories. The story was revamped to speak to 21st century gamers. Most of the cast of the original game is still here – Conrad, the Morphs – but you can expect new characters and a few twists you're definitely not going to forget… this time.
2142. After fleeing from a space ship but stripped of all memory, the young scientist Conrad B. Hart awakens on Titan, a colonised moon of the planet Saturn. His enemies and kidnappers are snapping at his heels. He must find a way back to Earth, defending himself against the dangers he encounters and unravelling an insidious extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the planet…
On its 25th anniversary, rediscover this classic, consistently ranked among the best 100 games of all time! It was one of the first games to use motion capture technology for more realistic animations, with backgrounds that were entirely hand-drawn and a gripping science-fiction storyline. In addition to the original 1993 game, this version includes a Modern mode, with : - Post-FX graphic filters, - Completely remastered sound and music, - A brand new "Rewind" function, variable according to the level of difficulty - Tutorials for those who need a boost!
In addition to the original 1993 game, this version includes a Modern mode, with:
- Post-FX graphic filters,
- Completely remastered sound and music,
- A brand new "Rewind" function, variable according to the level of difficulty
- Tutorials for those who need a boost!
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Download Client Required||ubisoft-uplay|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Be the first to write a review!