Burnout: Paradise - Xbox 360
Product Replacement Plan
- Explore Paradise – From big-surf beach, to downtown gridlock, there's over 30 square kilometers of the ultimate driving playground to explore from the get-go. Nothing is blocked off.
- Burnout Your Way – Just pull up to over 120 stoplights and spin your wheels to start one of five different events – the classic Race, Road Rage and Burning Route, and the all-new Stunt Run and Marked Man games.
- Instant Online – Burnout Paradise sets the new standard in online social gameplay. See your friends online with the EasyDrive Friends List and connect with them instantly without having to wait or exit your game.
- Team up or Takedown – Join forces with up to seven of your buddies to beat hundreds of online FreeBurn Challenges together or heat up the competition and go head-to-head in user created race routes.
- Road Rules – Make and break the rules of each road by setting speed and destruction records all over town. Track how many you own against your friends!
<b>12th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards Winner: Racing Game of the Year</b><p>Welcome to Paradise City! Make action your middle name, as you control what happens when and where in Burnout Paradise! Immerse yourself in the open roads of Paradise City from the downtown streets through the hectic freeways to the sweeping mountain roads; the world is waiting to be explored!
Slam, Shunt and Wreck opponents in cross-town race events, where YOU decide the fastest route to the finish line. Hit the jumps and find shortcuts, smash through barriers and get to the places that other racers can't reach to get that competitive edge!
Meet your friends online with the revolutionary EasyDrive system that smashes through the tedium of lobbies and servers and cuts straight to the chase. Burnout Paradise provides the ultimate driving playground for you and your friends to play online on theXbox 360.
- Mugshots – Track the length and breadth of up to 2,500 online rivalries. In your moments of victory, grab mugshots of opponents who have connected PLAYSTATIONEye and Xbox LIVE Vision cameras. Gloat over them even more in your trophy room or export them for ultimate bragging rights!
- Speed, Speed and Even More Speed – The rebuilt, race-tuned Burnout game engine delivers intense speed boost gameplay at a super-smooth and super-fast 60 frames-per-second.
- Showtime: Crash Anywhere, Any Time – Feel like bringing chaos to the streets of Paradise? Set your car wrecking, spinning and scrapingdown the road, smashing through traffic and leaving a trail of expensive wreckage in your wake.
- Crash Deformation – Burnout Paradise features an all-new deformation technology that gives players an astounding close-up and slow-motion view of super-real destruction.
- Cars – Muscle cars, exotics, hot rods and even supercharged SUVs, engineered to look beautiful whether they're brand new or mashed into scrap. Choose from stunt, speed or aggression car classes, each built with their own unique boost ability to give you the upper hand for specific challenges. Shut down roaming rivals and rack up wins on your licence to strut the streets in a wide selection of unique rides.
- Take it Aerial – Go airborne and pull boost-earning barrel rolls and spectacular mid-air spins. Find the hidden jumps to reach secret rooftop routes and 120 smashable Burnout Billboards.
- Driver's License – Start with a Learner's Permit then rack up wins to progress all the way up to a Burnout Elite Driver's License – the ultimate accolade for any safety-unconscious motorist.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Lots of different cars! My son loves the thrill of racing!
- Lasting Appeal
Super fun for those looking for a simple and non tedious game.
it is a great game for racing and just destroying cars
Keeps me busy, fun game, and would recommend to lovers of older racing games.
Who doesn't love designing your own race car, zooming through your own chosen track, and even crashing going the wrong way on the road (freaking your parents out about getting your license) ha ha