Guitar Hero: Metallica - Nintendo Wii
Product Replacement Plan
The next Guitar Hero is here! Get ready to thrash with the definitive collection of Metallica's music and over 20 other rocking bands on guitar, drums, vocals and bass. Gamers Shred, Drum and Wail While Unleashing Their Inner Rock Stars With Over 45 Mind-Blowing On-Disc Tracks!
- Over 20 Superstar Guest Acts - Featuring acts chosen by Metallica ranging from Queen, to Alice in Chains, Lynrd Skynrd and the Foo Fighters, jam to a wide variety of high-energy rock for Guitar Hero. Go beyond the music of Metallica to bands they collaborated with, the music that inspired them, and acts they admired.
- Authentic Metallica Experience - full on Metallica by playing as the band with their motion captured moves and likeness capturing the full presence and intensity of James, Lars, Kirk and Robert. Take the stage on amazing, epic venues featuring famous Metallica stages and iconic imagery. All tracks and content are “Metallica Approved.”
- Full Guitar Hero World Tour Feature Set - All the instruments are back in the next Guitar Hero: rock on guitar, bass, vocals and drums. Up to 4 players can join together and rock locally, or battle other bands online with up to 8 players. Guitar Hero Metallica includes the “Rock Star Creator,” playing with friends online, the full Music Studio and the user-created music sharing service, GH Tunes. Finally play the Death Magnetic downloadable content as Metallica.
- New Content and Gameplay - The game supports two kick pedals in a new “Expert +” mode, letting you drum like Lars on two bass drums. Go deeper into Metallica with videos straight from Metallica concerts and the option to test your Metallica know-how on any song you beat with facts on the band's history, and how guest acts are tied to Metallica. Metallica has added their own touch from the attacks in Battle Mode to the effects in the Music Studio.
- All Nightmare Long
- Creeping Death
- Disposable Heroes
- Dyers Eve
- Enter Sandman
- Fade To Black
- Fight Fire With Fire
- For Whom The Bell Tolls
- Hit The Lights
- King Nothing
- Master of Puppets
- Mercyful Fate (Medley)
- No Leaf Clover
- Nothing Else Matters
- Sad But True
- Seek And Destroy
- The Memory Remains
- The Shortest Straw
- The Thing That Should Not Be
- The Unforgiven
- Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
- Wherever I May Roam
If you downloaded the Death Magnetic album for Xbox and PS3, those ten songs will play in their entirety in the full game mode. PS2 and Wii versions (coming in the Spring, most likely in early May) will include Broken Beat & Scarred, Cyanide and My Apocalypse since they are not compatible with the Death Magnetic downloadable content.
- Alice In Chains - No Excuses
- Bob Seger - Turn The Page
- Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross
- Diamond Head - Am I Evil?
- Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors
- Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather
- Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone
- Machine Head - Beautiful Mourning
- Mastodon - Blood And Thunder
- Mercyful Fate - Evil
- Michael Schenker Group - Armed and Ready
- Motorhead - Ace of Spades
- Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
- Samhain - Mother of Mercy
- Slayer - War Ensemble
- Social Distortion - Mommy's Little Monster
- Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
- System of a Down - Toxicity
- The Sword - Black River
- Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town
*tracklist subject to change*
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this game a couple weeks ago, so that my boyfriend and his younger brothers could play it together, and we all ended up having a blast. It’s definitely weird that this was once such a huge franchise and now it’s nonexistent.
I’m glad I got this game! I play hard on all the other games but this gives me a good challenge! I love it!
Bought this as a last second birthday present. It arrived quicker than expected, and in great condition. GameStop came through!
- Lasting Appeal
Bought this for my wife a while back. She loves guitar Hero and Metallica. Personally, I prefer more variety.
- Lasting Appeal
Metallica, just saying the name puts fear in all those who tempt to play this game. The difficulty level almost doesn't matter with this game, you're going to struggle. Even with the game having it's difficult times, it still has a great way to start off and get used to the basics again. I just wouldn't recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played Guitar Hero before.
- Lasting Appeal