The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - PlayStation 4
Product Replacement Plan
- Play as Peter Parker: Play as Spider-Man's citizenalter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations ofmultifaceted villains.
- All-Star Villain Cast: Wide cast of Spider-Manuniverse and movie villains, each with their own uniqueboss battle encounters.
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanicincludes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemicalproperties that allow you to freeze and blow up items onimpact.
- Expansive NYC: Explore and take on villains in amore expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previousAmazing Spider-Man.
- New Heroism System: ”Hero or Menace” systemrewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crimeand saving citizens, but face the consequences if youdon't keep down crime rates.
- Advanced Combat & Upgrades: New abilities andexpanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bringplayers up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside downwith a one man campaign of violence and murder that is hascaptured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan-favorite, classic Marvel characters arewoven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fueled, free roaming,web-slinging action that puts players on a collisioncourse with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Bought this for my grandson, he said it’s good! I bought it used at his request and it was in good condition. Thank you!
Video game was exciting with lots of unforeseen twisted and turned. Tough enough for adult and teen play but easy enough for younger players to also enjoy .
- Lasting Appeal
It was alright. Controls are a little clunky but you get used to them. Combat is pretty mindless just mash one or two buttons and you will be fine, i had my 4 year old beat most of the badies for me and he loved it so that was cool
I’m not good at gaming and so far I’ve been able to get through the game without cheating and looking up what others have done to get through a level. Was told that since I have beat the newest Spider-Man that I’ll be disappointed with this one. But I’m not, okay the graphics are more like the normal games and it took me a while to understand the messages part. And so far the air attacks are kicking my butt. But I enjoy the game and the different challenges and the story line is equal to the comic books - so that’s cool.
This games combat can seem a bit wonky but overall it’s a great game. I can spend lots of time just web slinging in the city
Questions & Answers5 customer questions
* Free roam available on PS4™, PS3™, XboxONE®, Xbox 360®, and Wii U™ systems only.