G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel for Xbox One and PC
Product Replacement Plan
- What's Included: Force feedback racing wheel, Pedals, Power supply, User documentation
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One™ and PC
- Logitech Driving Force steering wheel is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One™ console. Add Driving Force steering wheel to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. Logitech G920 Driving Force Pro steering wheel also works on PC with select titles. Realistic Force Feedback
- Logitech G920 Driving Force racing wheel is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash tensioning keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control. Quality Construction
- With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, Logitech Driving Force racing wheel is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience. Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force racing wheel to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers. Easy-Access Game Controls
- The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways. Responsive Pedal Unit
- The Logitech G920 racing wheel comes with a separate floor pedal unit that enables a more realistic body position for driving, so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel.
Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel is the definitive sim racing wheel for the latest Xbox One™ and PC titles. With realistic dual-motor force feedback and helical gearing for quiet, smooth steering. On-wheel controls and paddle shifters are easy to access so you can make crisp, precise gear transitions. The separate pedal unit gives you natural, responsive control, with a nonlinear brake pedal that mimics the feel of high-performance vehicles. Driving Force racing wheel for Xbox One is built for comfort and durability with hand-stitched leather and stainless steel components. Built-in clamps and bolt points keeps Logitech Driving Force racing wheel mounted securely to a table or racing rig, minimizing shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers.
What You Need: Xbox One™ Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel OR Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, or Windows® 7 USB Port 150MB Disk storage space Internet connection for optional software download Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel Xbox One™, Xbox Series X, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, or Windows® 7 AND Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel
|Product Dimensions: (H x W x L)||6.83X8.83X13.50|
|Product Dimensions: (H x W x L)||6.83X8.83X13.50|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Love it working great
We're glad the racing wheel is working great for you, nice setup! We appreciate your review.
Hey there, thank you so much for this great review! Please feel free to visit our support site for troubleshooting tips and tricks as well as warranty information, and thank you for choosing Logitech! -Weston from Logitech<!--[if ReviewResponse]><![endif]-->
The whhel and pedals are fantastic. Great force feedback, vibration, smooth pedals and steering. Comfortable yet firm faux leather wheel. Mouse click paddles and buttons are a great addition as well. Would have given a 5 star if it had a headphone jack for my higher end wired headphones
We're glad you liking the racing wheel! sometimes it makes a huge different in the feeling of playing any racing game.
Hello Orygunmerc,<br />I am glad that you are enjoying the G920 SIM driving wheel. Thanks for the suggestion about the AUX 3.5 headset connection missing. Logitech appreciates your product review. - Leo from Logitech<!--[if ReviewResponse]><![endif]-->
Perfect wheel for the price. If you’re looking to graduate to a starter wheel, look no further. Tried multiple games on pc and Xbox one with no problems.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share how perfect the G920 has been working for you---your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you should have any issues, please use this link to the product support page where you'll find troubleshooting FAQs, software downloads, warranty information, and more: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024322833--Getting-Started-G920-Driving-Force-Racing-Wheel. Hope that you found this helpful and that all is continuing to go well. Thank you for being a Logitech customer. - Richard from Logitech<!--[if ReviewResponse]><![endif]-->
Got to say I’m very very pleased with my purchase I would buy again but wouldn’t mind spending money on a shifter to go along with it
Hello Mark, So glad to hear how pleased you've been with the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel with this rave 5-star review. If you should experience any issues, please visit the product support page using this link: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024322833--Getting-Started-G920-Driving-Force-Racing-Wheel. Hope that you found this helpful and that all continues to go well. Thank you for being a Logitech customer. - Richard from Logitech<!--[if ReviewResponse]><![endif]-->
Great wheel, Definitely the best that is out there right now! Everything is easy to install with the Logitech drivers, and programming buttons is a breeze! Ive tested this wheel with Euro Truck Simulator, and Fortza and it runs brilliantly!