Assassin's Creed Rogue
- New enemy tactics. Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
- New weapons, such as burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire to burn enemy ships, and the Puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine gun–like fire.
- An arctic world full of possibilities. Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs for cover during naval battles.
- Utilizing the Steel Series Sentry with Tobii eye tracking, players can control view of the camera simply by looking around the screen. New visual territory exploration creates a truly “infinite screen” experience seamlessly aligning both the player and character's vision.
- With a wide variety of hardware support, Assassin's Creed Rogue PC will be capable of delivering the best looking experience across all platforms along with being able to scale to 4K+ resolution. Additionally, AC Rogue for PC is capable of Intel HD graphics support.
North America, 18th century. Amid the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the colonies. After a dangerous mission goes tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and to ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassin's Creed® Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin's Creed® franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal, to bring down the Assassins.Become the Ultimate Assassin Hunter
- Experience the Assassin's Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never-before-seen skills and weapons.
- Equip Shay's deadly air rifle for both short- and long-range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized grenades.
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced Eagle Vision. Use Eagle Vision to constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowd.
- Witness Shay's transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience firsthand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Ubisoft has definitely struck it rich with this one. I loved getting to play as a Templar and the time period was awesome! I highly recommend!
- Lasting Appeal
The only complaint I have with this game is that it uses the uPlay client which is horrific, and it was a pain in the rear to get it to launch for some reason. But aside from that, plays and feels just like Black Flag (it basically is with different characters). I love the naval combat and upgrading my ship. But the story was excellent, an Assassin turned Templar but you're actually agreeing with everything Shay Cormac and everything he does is justifiable for the good of the world. It sheds some light on those characters you never knew a whole lot about, Haytham Kenway, son of Edward, father of Connor, as well as Achilles and his history as mentor of the Colonial Assassin branch before he was crippled. Black Flag is what got me into the series, and I went back and played the majority of them, the Ezio trilogy, Black Flag and Rogue are definitely my favorites with Rogue being my #1! But as I said, expect complications getting it to launch on PC Windows 10.
- Lasting Appeal