Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue GameStop Premium Refurbished
Product Replacement Plan
Nintendo 3DS includes two screens. The bottom touch screen makes use of a telescoping stylus that is stored in the unit itself. The top screen displays 3D visuals to the naked eye. Looking at the screen is like peering through a window into a world where characters and objects have true depth. The system also has a 3D Depth Slider that lets players select the level of 3D they enjoy the most. The 3D effect can be ratcheted up to the highest level, scaled back to a more moderate setting or even turned off completely, depending on the preference of the user.
In addition to the familiar + Control Pad and button controls found on previous Nintendo hand-helds, Nintendo 3DS now also includes a Circle Pad, which provides a full 360 degrees of direction, giving it the freedom and precision needed to play games in 3D worlds. It brings the same degree of responsiveness that gamers enjoyed when Nintendo introduced an analog control stick to navigate Mario™ through Super Mario 64™ on the Nintendo 64™ system.
- 3D screen, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses and the ability to adjust or turn off 3D effect with the 3D Depth Slider.
- Stereo cameras that enable users to take 3D photos that can be viewed instantly on the 3D screen.
- New input interfaces including the Circle Pad, motion sensor, gyro sensor
- SpotPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain information, game data, free software, videos and so on for players even when the system is in sleep mode.*
- StreetPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS exchange data automatically with other Nintendo 3DS systems within range, even in sleep mode once this feature is activated by the user. Data for multiple games can be exchanged simultaneously.
- Convenient features that users can access without stopping game play such as the HOME menu, Internet Brower, Notifications, etc.
- Plenty of built-in software such as the Nintendo 3DS Camera, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, StreetPass, Mii Plaza, AR Games, Activity Log, Face Raiders, etc.
- Nintendo eShop where users can view trailers, software rankings and purchase software.
- System Transfer which enable users to transfer already purchased software from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. DSiWare purchased for the Nintendo DSi or the Nintendo DSi XL can also be transferred into a Nintendo 3DS system.**
- Compatibility functions where both new software designed for Nintendo 3DS and most software for the Nintendo DS family of systems can be played.
- Parental Controls which enable parents to restrict game content by ratings as well as use of specific wireless connectivity, 3D functionality, etc.***
Weight: Approximately 8 ounces (including battery pack, stylus, SD memory card).
Upper Screen: Wide-screen LCD display, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses. Capable of displaying approximately 16.77 million colors. 3.53 inches display (3.02 inches wide, 1.81 inches high) with 800 x 240 pixel resolution. 400 pixels are allocated to each eye to enable 3D viewing.
Lower Screen: LCD with a touch screen capable of displaying 16.77 million colors. 3.02 inches (2.42 inches wide, 1.81 inches high) with 320 x 240 pixel resolution.
Cameras: One inner camera and two outer cameras. Resolutions are 640 x 480 for each camera. Lens are single focus and uses the CMOS capture element. The active pixel count is approximately 300,000 pixels.
Wireless Communication: 2.4 GHz. Enabling local wireless communication among multiple Nintendo 3DS systems for game play and StreetPass. Enabling access to the Internet through wireless LAN access points (supports IEEE802.11 b/g with the WPA™/WPA2™ security feature). Recommended distance of wireless communication is within 98.4 feet. This can be shorter depending on the enviromental situation. WPA and WPA2 are marks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Input Controls: Input controls are the following:
- A/B/X/Y Button, +Control Pad, L/R Button, START/SELECT
- Circle Pad (enabling 360-degree analog input)
- Touch screen
- Embedded microphone
- Motion sensor
- Gyro sensor
Other Input Controls: Other input controls are the following:
- 3D Depth Slider (enabling smooth adjustment of the 3D level effect)
- HOME Button (brings up the HOME menu)
- Wireless switch (can disable wireless functionality even during game play)
- POWER button
Connector: Connector includes:
- Game Card slot
- SD Card slot
- Cradle connector
- AC adapter connector
- Audio jack (stereo output)
Sound: Stereo speakers positioned to the left and right of the top screen (supports virtual surround sound).
Stylus: Telescoping stylus (approximately 3.94 inches when fully extended).
Electric Power: AC adaptor (WAP-002 [USA]). Nintendo 3DS Battery Pack (lithium ion battery) [CTR-003].
Charge Time: About 3.5 hours
Battery Duration: When playing Nintendo 3DS software about 3-5 hours. When playing Nintendo DS software about 5-8 hours. Battery duration differs depending on the brightness setting of the screen. The information regarding battery duration is a rough standard. It can be shorter depending on what functions of the Nintendo 3DS system are used.
Game Card: Nintendo 3DS Game Card. The size is approximately the same as Nintendo DS Game Card.
*Some of these features may not be available at launch
**There is a limit to how many times transfers can be made. Some software may not be transferred. DSiWare downloadable content and point balances are not currently transferable to Nintendo 3DS.
***Additional features added through system updates may also be subject to Parental Controls. Some of these features such as the Internet browser, Nintendo eShop, system transfer and the ability to download software and videos using SpotPass will be available after system updates are performed.
Nintendo 3DS system features real 3D graphics, no glasses needed! The Nintendo 3DS is a breakthrough in portable entertainment, a truly cutting-edge piece of hardware. The Nintendo 3DS opens up a whole new world of gaming possibilities with its stereoscopic 3D display. Imagine seeing Mario in the 3rd dimension or rescuing Zelda with mind blowing 3D graphics. It has to be seen to be believed. What if you don't want 3D graphics? The Nintendo 3DS allows you to adjust the intensity of the 3D effects and turn them off completely with the 3D depth slider should you need to give your eyes a break, or if you have children ages 6 and under whom play for extended sessions. The Nintendo 3DS gives you total control over your games from the built in Gyro sensor to the Circle Pad to the always trusted D pad and stylus. The gyro sensor allows you to use the device as the controller. Tilt the 3DS and watch the compatible game react. For the active gamer the 3DS offers the Activity log which rewards you for carrying the 3DS with you as you walk with in-game coins! Additionally StreetPass allows you to communicate and share your Mii and game information with random people you meet throughout the day. Pictures can be taken in 3D using the 3DS and its three built-in cameras. Your pictures will come to life in crystal clear 3D.
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Absolutely happy with it. Great condition and great experience overall. Took longer than expected to arrive but was glad when it did. I was surprised at how new it looked honestly. Battery isn't phenomenal but that might be more of a 3ds issue than this machine. Worth the money and a great price at that!
It came with a stylus which I did not expect at all. It plays like new and I’ve had it for a few weeks and I’ve had no issues yet. The battery does seem to be a little weak but that could be myself overestimating the battery life.
Product does not charge, charge port visibly damaged.
Looks and plays like new, good quality, recipient is very happy.
My daughter has been asking for a blue 3ds for months now! She was super excited when she opened up her present. It was fully charged when we got it. She immediately put in a game and started to play. By the end of the night she was taking pictures with it.