Logitech G935 LightSync Wireless Gaming Headset
Product Replacement Plan
- 2.4 Ghz Wireless - G935 gives you the best of both worlds with the option to game wirelessly or wired. Play on 2.4 GHz wireless for up to 12 hours per charge without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting.3Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. 12 hours of battery life is based on no LED lighting and headset volume set to 50%. Keep playing while charging the battery via USB cable. Alternatively, the 3.5 mm analog input gives you the freedom to play wired—on a console, mobile or PC—without needing battery power.
- Play Advanced - Upgraded Pro-G 50 mm drivers are constructed with a woven hybrid mesh that unlocks greater sonic detail, depth, and clarity at any volume. Now, with an increased diameter, Pro-G performs better than ever. Low-frequency sounds—like booming explosions and rich soundtracks—are even more full and cinematic. High frequencies—voices, footsteps, shots fired—are incredibly clean and precisely recreated.
- Surround Beyond 7.1 - Experience incredible DTS® Headphone:X 2.04DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound and EQ presets are only available for Windows OS and requires Logitech G HUB gaming software. that performs with greater precision than standard 7.1 channel surround sound. Accurate in-game spatial awareness allows you to clearly detect position and distance in a complete 3D soundscape. Hearing your surroundings clearly can be the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully Customizable - With Logitech G HUB gaming software you can personalize LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting, program G-keys with macros and in-game commands, and customize audio preferences with unique profiles for each game and app.5DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound and EQ presets are only available for Windows OS and requires Logitech G HUB gaming software.
- One Headset, All Platforms - One headset for all your devices. Choose from PC, mobile and game consoles including Nintendo® Switch™, PlayStation® 4 and Xbox® One.7Some Xbox One controllers may require an Xbox adapter, sold separately. Mac OS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile: stereo mode only 8Wireless only works on PlayStation 4, Nintendo® Switch in docked mode, and PC
- Be Heard Loud And Clear - Mic+ 6 mm is a boom mic enhanced for amazingly clear and precise comms. The boom has an indicator LED so you know when your mic is muted. When not in use, the boom mic can be folded back into the headphones making it nearly invisible.
- Built For Comfort And Endurance - You’ll be extremely comfortable, even during the longest gaming sessions with deluxe leatherette padding in the ear cups and headband. G935 is fitted with large-diameter circumaural earpads that fit completely around the ears, but no direct pressure on soft tissues and provide passive noise isolation. The ear cups are removable for cleaning.
The most advanced audio technology delivers the ultimate wireless sonic experience. 50 mm Pro-G™ audio drivers and DTS Headphone:X 2.01DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound and EQ presets are only available for Windows OS and requires Logitech G HUB gaming software. create our most expansive, detailed and immersive soundscapes ever.
- Height: 7.40 in (188 mm)
- Width: 7.67 in (195 mm)
- Depth: 3.43 in (87 mm)
- Weight (no cables or USB receiver): 13.4 oz (379 g)
- Charging Cable Length: 6.56 ft (2 m)
- Mobile Cable Length: 4.92 ft (1.5 m)
- Driver: Pro-G
- Size: 50 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Impedance: 39 Ohms (passive), 5k Ohms (active)
- Sensitivity: 93 +/-3 dB
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Size: 6 mm
- Frequency response: 100 Hz–10 KHz
- Indoor: 15 meters
- Outdoor: 20 meters
- Connection Type: USB
- Battery Life (rechargeable)9Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. 12 hours of battery life is based on no LED lighting and headset volume set to 50%.
- No lighting: 12 hours
- Default lighting: 8 hours
Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac®, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, tablet, or mobile device USB 2.0 port or higher for PCs, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4; 3.5 mm audio port for console or mobile devices DTS Headphone:X 2.0 enabled on PC via USB connection and Logitech G HUB software Optional G HUB software requires Internet access for software installation and runs on 64-bit Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, or the most recent version of macOS X
Warranty Information - 2 - Year Warranty
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Battery seems to run down faster than advertised. Otherwise great sound with a good quality mic.
have gotten say it was universal but cant get it to work on my xbox and do not know if it will work for the switch because i still have not gotten my switch the i ordered with it at the same time
Hello Ryvel. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The G935 will work with the XBox, but it needs to be plugged in using the 3.5mm aux cable. It can't be wireless on the XBox. The wireless should work fine with the Switch (once you get it). If you have any other questions or issues, please visit our support site: support.logi.com<br />-Charlton at Logitech<!--[if ReviewResponse]><![endif]-->
Great headset. Battery life is 14-16 hours with the lights off. Audio is good by itself. The only problem I have with the headset is that the program logitech uses to control it, is garbage.