Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
- 24-player multiplayer action - Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles.
- Customization - Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations.
- 4-player online co-op - Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode.
- New plants and zombies - Powerful new plants and zombies with a huge variety of abilities.
- Expansive world - Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
- Xbox One exclusive modes:
- Split-screen offline co-op
- SmartGlass and Kinect gameplay in Boss mode: command the battlefield from Crazy Dave's RV or Zomboss' blimp
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare digs into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing world that delivers the depth of a traditional online shooter blended on high with the refreshing humor of Plants vs. Zombies. Take on Co-op and Multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!
Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare is a 3rd person shooter like no other, where players dig into the trenches to blast zombies and plants across a mine-blowing world that delivers depth blended with refreshing humor. You'll shoot peas from your face, invade the skies as a Garlic Drone and get to play as a zombie with a dolphin gun!
Powered by the advanced Frostbite™ 3 engine, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare features stunning, three-dimensional worlds blooming with vibrant colors and unique landscapes. The game has more than 10 maps and three distinct modes: two 24-player 12 v 12 competitive multiplayer modes — Gardens & Graveyards and Team Vanquish – and Garden Ops, a four-player co-operative mode. You'll also find characters outfitted with special abilities, new gameplay mechanics and cool costumes.
Gardens & Graveyards
In this massive 24-player mode, plants must defend their garden bases from zombie invasions – and you get to play either side! To capture a base, the zombies must conquer the garden and raise their tombstone – the more zombies that are in the garden area, the faster the tombstone rises. Once a base is captured, the combat shifts to the next garden objective.
In the second mighty 24-player competitive mode, players square off directly and try to send the other team to the compost pile. Pick your side, powerful plant or fun-loving zombie, and let the botanical battle begin.
This four-player co-operative mode is ideal for gamers that want to team up with their friends. The objective is simple – the Plant team must defeat waves and waves of zombies and zombie bosses like Gargantuar who are on the attack. Like in all modes, teamwork is crucial if you want your brains to survive.
EXTRA MODES FOR XBOX ONE
On Xbox One, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare includes two extra modes.
Split-Screen Co-Op for Xbox One
Take the game straight to the couch and team up with a friend to fight the flowery fight against an endless horde of zombies.
Boss Mode for Xbox One
Take to the skies as Crazy Dave or Dr. Zomboss for a top-down view of the action! Players can employ their Kinect or a SmartGlass device in any of the other gameplay modes to support their teams. It gives a helpful top-down view of the battlefield, letting you assist teammates with intel, health drops, revive stations and explosive artillery strikes. Boom!
Each of PvZ Garden Warfare's plant and zombie classes have special abilities that take the battle to another level of awesome. Customizations and variations are available for each of the four plant classes and four zombie classes, such as Future Cactus, Hot Rod Chomper, Mystic Flower, Ice Pea and the soon to be revealed zombie variations.
Peashooter is always in the front-line fight against any zombie invasion. He likes to play things fast, loose and frantic, adopting more of a run-and-gun mentality. When he sneezes he's a danger to himself and others around him.
- Pea Cannon: Launches dangerous peas that do extra damage on direct hits and significant splash damage to zombies nearby.
- Gatling Pea: Roots into the ground for a powerful, rapid-fire attack.
- Chili Bean: An explosive bean that attracts zombies to it before detonating.
- Hyper: Provides a temporary boost of speed and jump height for getting to elevated positions.
Sunflower is the backbone of the plant army and keeps her teammates in the fight with her superior healing powers and sunny personality. She prefers to stay near the back of the fight, lending assistance with her long-range attacks.
- Sun Burst: Delivers rapid-fires burst of pure sunlight at her targets, taking zombies down with the best of them.
- Marigold Pot: Produces sun drops to heal nearby teammates.
- Sun Beam: A high-powered beam of light that damages zombies.
- Heal Beam: When activated, heals nearby teammates and other plants.
Chomper uses hit-and-run tactics to get in close and feast on zombies. He can also tunnel underground and emerge beneath zombies for surprise attacks. He loves the taste of zombie feet – with just a dash of salt.
- Chomp: Chomper's specialty is the ability to eat zombies, doing damage by biting them from the front, though he prefers to swallow them whole from behind.
- Goop: Slows and limits a zombie's abilities.
- Burrow: Takes you underground to sneak up on zombies and chomp them from below.
- Spikeweed: Springs a trap that snares zombies and hangs them upside down.
Cactus is the long-range specialist of the plant team, able to shoot high-velocity needles at faraway zombies. In her rooted form she can dispatch flying Garlic Drones to drop corn artillery strikes from above
- Needle Shot: Shoots her natural spikes at high velocity to take out zombies.
- Wall-nut Barrier: Deployed for cover, or just to get in a zombie's way.
- Potato Mine: Explodes when stepped on by a zombie, good for fortifying a location and surprising unsuspecting zombies.
- Garlic Drone: Remotely pilots a Garlic Drone over the battlefield to spot, attack and devastate zombies with corn artillery strikes.
Scientist Zombie's technical wizardry allows him to warp in close to his enemies, where he can cause the most damage. He can also drop a Zombie Healing Station for himself and his teammates.
- Goo Blaster: Launches a burst of Purple Goo #2 that excels at dealing close-range blast damage.
- Explody Sticky Ball: Stuck directly to plants or the environment, this explodes near plant enemies.
- Warp: Instantly warps you forward several meters using Zomboss teleport technology.
- Healing Station: This goo fountain heals undead teammates nearby.
Foot Soldier Zombie is always in the fight, armed with an array of the latest Zomboss tech he doesn't understand, but still managing to operate thanks to his Zomboss Academy Training.His specialty is taking out rooted plants, claiming high ground via his rocket jump, and counting things.
- Z-1 Assault Blaster: Fires the very latest in yellow Zomboss pellets – exploding balls of yellow mist specially formulated to damage plants.
- Stink Cloud: Creates a stinky cloud providing cover and distraction for zombies on the attack.
- Rocket Jump: Launches the soldier to elevated locations.
- ZPG: Explosive and deadly at long range, the ZPG fires within a few seconds of the Soldier Zombie leaning over.
All-Star Zombie is always the first one on the battlefield, and the last to leave.He uses suppression fire to hold plants at bay, and his Tackle Dummies are the most offensive linemen around.
- Football Cannon: Able to fire over 600 footballs per minute, it's the weapon of choice in the ZFL.
- Imp: Launches an enthusiastic Imp Zombie strapped with explosives that detonate on impact.
- Tackle Dummy: Provides instant cover and protection from incoming plant fire.
- Sprint Tackle: A charge attack that knocks back and damages any plants caught in its path.
Equipped with the latest Zomboss do-it-yourself gear, Engineer Zombie is ready and able to master the art of building stuff. What it does after he builds it is lost on him.
- Asphalt Cannon: Launches devastating blasts of dynamite coated in asphalt. Deals the most damage on direct impact but can damage those around it as well.
- Sonic Grenade: Temporarily stuns nearby plants and exposes burrowing Chompers.
- Jackhammer: Takes you to your destination faster. It's a bit of a bumpy ride, sure, but it's fast.
- Engineer Drone: Fly a zombot drone over the battle to spot, attack and devastate plant enemies with Zomboss artillery.
Garden Variety Pack DLC
Bring the Plants vs. Zombies shooter showdown to an all new awe-inspiring level with the Garden Variety Pack. It features 24 ability upgrades for your characters, like Chomper's Super Goop, the All-Star Zombie's Ultra Tackle, and the Scientist Zombie's Energy Warp, giving you even more loadout options! The pack also introduces the explosive new Gnome Bomb mode, a funtastic new map to explore, and a yo-ho host of Pirate Zombies, including a Map Pirate Zombie who shields himself with a trusty treasure map. Shooters just got weirder!
Zomboss Down DLC Pack
The plants just blasted down the Zomboss blimp! The zombies are now roaming the desert and battling their way to a local golf course, which may just be a secret facility housing a Cactus army. It can all be found in the free Zomboss Down DLC Pack, featuring the new Cactus Canyon Gardens & Graveyards Map, 8 new playable characters, over 200 wild customization items, an increased Level cap for each character, and all-new challenges to accomplish. Available now for both Xbox One and Xbox 360.
The ultimate battle for brainz! Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare digs into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing world that delivers the depth of a traditional online shooter blended with the refreshing humor of Plants vs. Zombies. Take on Co-op and Multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Number of Online Players||1-24|
|Brand Name||Electronic Arts|
|Connectivity||Requires Xbox Live Gold Subscription (Sold Seperately)|
|Hard Drive Space||Requires minimum of 4GB Storage Space (Hard Drive Not Required)|
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Number of Online Players||1-24|
|Brand Name||Electronic Arts|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Be the first to write a review!