AMD Ryzen 7 5700G Processor 8-core 16 Threads up to 4.6 GHz with Radeon Graphics
- Number of CPU Cores: 8
- Number of Threads: 16
- Max. Boost Clock: Up to 4.6GHz
- Base Clock: 3.8GHz
- L2 Cache: 4MB
- L3 Cache: 16MB
- Default TDP: 65W
- AMD Configurable TDP (cTDP) : 45-65W
- Processor Technology for CPU Cores: TSMC 7nm FinFET
- Unlocked for Overclocking : Yes
- CPU Socket: AM4
- Thermal Solution (PIB) : Wraith Stealth
- Max. Operating Temperature (Tjmax) : 95°C
- OS Support: Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64-Bit, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series processors with “Zen 3” performance and built-in AMD Radeon™ graphics deliver incredible gaming experiences. Play in smooth 1080p right out of the box, or upgrade with a graphics card for an even bigger performance boost. Seize your Fortnite Victory Royale with these exceptional AMD Ryzen™ processors.
The Core of the Game With the breakthrough “Zen 3” architecture of AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series processors, you get the computing performance that immersive gaming demands. 7nm technology is an extraordinary high-performance and high-efficiency design, with powerful single-thread and multithread capabilities. So, you get fast frames for a better gaming experience.
Up Your Frames, Up Your Game In supported games, you can take advantage of features such as AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution. It helps boost your framerates for high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences on PCs running almost any graphics card or AMD Ryzen™ processors with integrated Radeon™ graphics.1 Our state-of-the-art upscaling algorithm transforms low-resolution input into high-resolution frames with super-high-quality edges and distinctive pixel detail.
Performance You Deserve AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series desktop processors power the most demanding games and obliterate multithreaded tasks like 3D or video rendering and software compiling. With up to 8 cores, 16 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.6GHz and up to 20MB of cache, AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series processors deliver game-changing performance.3
Win with the Latest Technologies Game with confidence. AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series desktop processors deliver incredible performance with bleeding-edge technologies, including Precision Boost 2 and Precision Boost Overdrive.4,5 Cool under pressure, these processors continue the AMD Ryzen™ tradition of exceptional 7nm architecture performance per watt.
The Ultimate Build Configuring and customizing your rig has never been easier. AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series desktop processors are drop-in ready on AMD 500 and select 400 Series motherboards with a simple BIOS update. They’re also ready to be tweaked and fine-tuned using AMD Ryzen™ Master. Want to jump in the game faster? Download AMD StoreMI to get HDD storage at SSD speeds.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460 & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187.
- Testing conducted by AMD as of June 9th, 2021 on a test system comprised of a Ryzen 9 5900X CPU, 16GB DDR4, Radeon RX 6900 XT GPU with Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.1 beta on FSR enabled pre-release build of Godfall at 4K max with raytracing enabled. Performance may vary. RS-381.
- Max boost is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com for more details. GD-150 For additional information about Precision Boost 2, see https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/cpu-pb2. GD-188.
- Precision Boost Overdrive requires an AMD Ryzen Threadripper or a Ryzen 3000/4000/5000 series desktop processor, and a compatible motherboard. AMD Ryzen 3400G and 3200G series processors are not compatible. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of AMD’s published specifications, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Availability of Precision Boost Overdrive in pre-built OEM desktop systems will vary based on the PC manufacturer’s settings. Check with the PC manufacturer prior to purchase. GD-179.
Shipping and Compliance
|Processor||Ryzen 7 5700G|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Be the first to write a review!