NZXT H510 Flow Compact Mid-Tower Computer Case
Product Replacement Plan
- Optimized - The perforated front panel and two Aer F 120mm fans deliver superior airflow and improved temperatures
- Modern - With a USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- Still Beautiful - The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel are ideal for a stunning build
- Enjoyable Builds for All - The patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive and easy
This compact mid-tower is an ideal case for high-performance builds and features a perforated front panel for maximized airflow. The H510 is easy-to-build-in and offers flexibility for a variety of ATX parts.
- Manufacturer: NZXT
- Part #: CA-H52FW-01 (White) / CA-H52FB-01 (Black)
- Type: ATX Mid Tower
- Color: White / Black
- Power Supply: None
- Side Panel Window: Tempered Glass
- Power Supply Shroud: Yes
- Front Panel USB: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Full-Height Expansion Slots: 7
- Half-Height Expansion Slots: 0
- Maximum Video Card Length: 360 mm / 14.173"
- Internal 2.5" Bays: 2
- Internal 3.5" Bays: 3
- Dimensions: 428 mm x 210 mm x 460 mm, 16.85" x 8.268" x 18.11"
- Volume:345 L, 1.46 ft³
- UPC: 815671019585 (White) / 815671019578 (Black)
Shipping and Compliance
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Was originally looking at the NZXT H510i but was concern about the solid front cover not providing enough air flow. The H510 Flow does not compromise function over form. Used this case to house a Promox host (no GPU installed). My only complain, which is more specific to my use case, is that it makes accommodation for two SSDs on the mother board side and two SSDs on the back side but you only get two 2.5" tool-less brackets. There is a 3.5" HDD caddy on the PSU compartment but I wanted my SSDs to get some airflow. Not a big deal, there is plenty of room on the mother board side where I installed a custom mount for my four SSDs. Pros: - Solid metal construction - No wasted space, compare to my old Thermaltake Core V31, everything fits better - Cable management and anchor points all over - Dust cover design is awesome, will make cleaning super easy - Good job at containing noise - 240MM AIO fits on front and a bit of vertical room for adjustment Cons: (not really but want to put something) - The only real con is, no place for an internal optical drive - 240MM AIO, not much room to install with mother board already in place but can be done - The glass is tinted so when taking pictures, it is hard not to get a lot of reflection (lol)