Samsung 32-in UJ590 UHD (3840x2160) 60Hz Gaming Monitor
- WIDESCREEN UHD - 32-inch 4K gaming monitor provides stunning images with incredible lifelike details
- POWERFUL MULTIITASKING - Picture-by-Picture (PBP) lets you connect to two devices to the monitor and maintain their original quality. And for optimal multi-tasking, with Picture-in-Picture (PIP) you can resize the second source to up to 25% of the screen and position it anywhere.
- MINIMIZE EYE STRAIN - During long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
- AMD FREESYNC - Synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter. Brightness:270cd/m2
- CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES - Laptop, PC, desktop computer, mac and MacBook pro; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- OPTIMIZATION - Optimized for homeschool, home office, work from home, business and casual gaming
- INCREDIBLE 1 BILLION COLORS - delivers detailed, natural looking and extremely realistic images
Samsung 32-In UJ590 UHD Gaming widescreen monitor provides stunning images and incredible lifelike details with enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality. Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions. Really tap into game mode instantly optimizing screen contrast to give you a competitive edge during gameplay. By selectively boosting contrast in scenes, Game Mode reveals more detail in dark areas to let you spot your enemies faster. Framed by slim screen bezels and finished in stylish matte black, the UJ59 sits elegantly on virtually any desktop.
We just took your gaming experience to a whole new level! With 4x the pixels of Full HD, Samsung 32-In UJ590 Gaming monitor delivers more screen space and amazingly life-like UHD images. Meaning you can view documents and webpages with less scrolling, work more comfortably with multiple windows and toolbars, and enjoy photos, videos and games in stunning 4K quality. Supporting a billion shades of color provides you with greater accuracy (where colors appear more natural and truer to life). With UJ590’s impeccable design and quality, ditching your old monitor is a no-brainer.
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Part Number: LU32J590UQNXZA
- Screen Size: 32"
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Response Time (G2G): 4 ms
- Panel Type: VA
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Color: Black
- Brightness: 270 cd/m²
- Widescreen: Yes
- Curved Screen: No
- Interface: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Frame Sync: FreeSync
- Built-in Speakers: No
- Viewing Angle: 178° H x 178° V
- HDMI: 2
- DisplayPort: 1
|Only at GameStop||No|
Shipping and Compliance
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
The clarity is amazing and response time awesome. This monitor rocks!
That's awesome! We hope you get to play some amazing games on it and thanks for your review!
I find ultimate 4k, i find best price, i go to america it is very niiice.
We're so glad you're loving this monitor! We hope it takes your game to the next level. Thank you so much for leaving a review.
colors will not display well no matter how much i try to adjust them. picture always looks washed out. single toggle to menu rarely works. it usually takes around 15 attempts to get it to work. i use this monitor for 2 inputs and the only way to switch is using the broken toggle. picture frequently goes black for around 30 seconds before continuing. this is an issue reported by many people if you read reviews. monitor will go to sleep and not wake up unless i unplug it then plug it back in. much better products out there. only had this monitor a year and it's ready for the trash.
have one of these monitors at work. works great on windows, but whenever i move my vm window to it and resize it, the entire monitor goes all black for a bit and then comes back.. unless i resize the window too large, then it goes all black and stays all black until i make the window smaller. it would be easy to blame the video hardware or drivers, but the laptop is already running the latest drivers, and other 4k monitors do not do this when connected the same way. if you're going to use vms with it, i would not recommend this monitor, otherwise, yeah, it seem to be a great monitor otherwise.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is absolutely the best monitor that I've used. It works for both professional and personal functions! I couldn't be happier!