Razer Orochi V2 Compact Wireless Gaming Mouse
Product Replacement Plan
- <60g Ultra-lightweight Design* for seamless control when gaming on the go (*excludes battery weight)
- 2 Wireless Modes with Razer™ HyperSpeed Wireless and Bluetooth
- Up to 950 Hours of Battery Life for long-lasting performance
- 2nd-gen Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches for improved click durability and consistency
- Razer™ 5G Advanced 18K DPI Optical Sensor for cutting-edge precision
- Works with AA/AAA Batteries for greater versatility and convenience
Introducing the Razer Orochi V2—a compact, ultra-lightweight wireless gaming mouse with the longest battery life in the market for peerless portable performance. Armed with an upgraded sensor and switches for crisp control, it’s the perfect partner for gaming on the go.
- The small, portable design makes it the ideal travel companion for gaming, while its ambidextrous shape allows for easy handling and deft control—all at no compromise to build strength.
- Maximize its battery life for work via Bluetooth, and maximize your after-hours gaming with the seamless, low-latency performance of Razer™ HyperSpeed Wireless.
- Built for the gaming and work grind, it lasts up to 950 hours on Bluetooth and up to 425 hours on Razer™ HyperSpeed Wireless, and can go for ages before its batteries need replacing.
- With new gold-plated contact points, the switches are less prone to degrading and have a longer lifespan of up to 60 million clicks, so you can enjoy crisp execution that’s just as consistent.
- Enjoy responsive, pixel-precise aim with an improved sensor that flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts.
- Requiring only one AA* or AAA battery to work, this mouse has a hybrid battery slot that’s optimally positioned for balanced weight distribution. (*included with mouse)
- True 18,000 DPI 5G optical sensor with 99.4% resolution accuracy
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 40 G acceleration
- Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology with support for dual-device operation on single dongle
- Dual-mode wireless (2.4GHz and BLE)
- Six independently programmable buttons
- 2nd-gen Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches rated for 60M clicks
- Symmetrical right-handed design
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- Undyed PTFE mouse-feet
- AA/AAA battery slot (only one type at a time)
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- On-board DPI and keymap storage
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Battery life: Up to 425 hours (2.4Ghz), 950hours (BLE) with included Energizer Lithium AA battery
- Approximate size: 108mm (Length) x 60mm (Width) x 38mm (Height)
- Approximate weight: <60g / <2.2oz (mass centralized)
|Vendor Part Number||RZ01-03730400-R3U1|
|Connectivity||Razer™ HyperSpeed Wireless and Bluetooth|
|Vendor Part Number||RZ01-03730400-R3U1|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
This is my first gaming mouse I’ve ever owned, so I can’t really compare it to much others, but I really think it’s an awesome mouse! I’ve always thought some of the designs for gaming mice were over the top and sometimes tacky, so I really appreciate the simpler but still sleek design the Orochi has. The weight is quite light and it feels good using it. Pretty satisfied with this mouse.
We truly enjoy this review! It is action-packed with amazing mouse details we all need. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Fantastic mouse. Great performance, comfortable ergonomics. Looks good too. Fast shipping from GameStop too!
Awesome! We're glad to hear you are happy with the mouse. If there is anything you need help with in the future, please feel free to reach out.
Good quality and comfortable feeling, quick and very responsive mouse!
Very light, even with the larger battery (takes either 1xAA or 1xAAA). RF sensor didn't work with PC under desk, had to relocate the dongle to desktop, then connectivity was perfect.
Mouse did not track correctly. It stuttered, even using different pads.
Oh no! We definitely have expectations for all of our gaming accessories to function properly and are very concerned about your purchase. We sent over an email to help with our gaming mouse purchase and sincerely appreciate your patience with us. Thanks for sharing your feedback!