K55 Wired Gaming Keyboard
Product Replacement Plan
The K55 RGB is your first step towards enhanced performance. Intuitive RGB backlighting modes, 6 dedicated macro keys, multi-key anti-ghosting, and on-the-fly media controls provide the customization and control essential for victory.
- CUSTOMIZATION, CONTROL AND READY TO GAME - Intuitive RGB backlighting modes, 6 dedicated macro keys, multi-key anti-ghosting and media controls provide the customization and control essential for victory. The K55 RGB is your first step towards enhanced performance.
- THREE-ZONE DYNAMIC RGB BACKLIGHTING - 10+ vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose between multicolor static backlighting or immersive lighting effects.
- 6 PROGRAMMABLE MACRO KEYS - Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys, on-the-fly, without any additional software required to be installed.
- DEDICATED VOLUME AND MULTIMEDIA CONTROLS - Adjust your audio without interrupting your game with direct access to volume and media playback.
- QUIET AND RESPONSIVE KEYS - Minimum noise and satisfying feel without sacrificing performance.
- MULTI-KEY ANTI-GHOSTING - Your commands and simultaneous keystrokes register the way you intended.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
The keyboard looks like it was maybe hit with an airduster or a damp cloth if I was lucky, but thats it. I had to take off all the keys and there was a lot of gunk, hair and crumbs underneath. This thing had seen considerable use based on how gross it was. I guess I should have expected as much buying a used keyboard but the price was decent for what I intended to use it for. I’m only commenting on the used aspect of the product, if you want a review of the keyboard itself go to the brand new product page. I would not recommend buying used if you can afford it, unless you enjoy tediously cleaning out other peoples filth and pulling out keys.
Works great really love this keyboard no problems at all!!
Overall, the keyboard functions well. ============================= TL;DR; PROS: - Macro Key/Stream Deck integration - Media control keys - Good key feel for non-mechanical board CONS: -A bit lightweight -Macro key placement -Font choice (silly, I know) ============================= Overall Analysis: Compared to my previous keyboard, I feel the weight is a bit on the lighter side for my taste. I don't particularly utilize the lighting features but they add an element of fun for non-work related tasks. The media control keys work nicely but feel far away from the main keys. Macro Keys: The main draw for me here was the integration with Stream Deck as I have the 32 key version of that. While it took a bit of configuring the 6 on board macro keys work just as I would expect. It would be nice to have dynamic profiles for them, but maybe that's something I can set up through iCue. My only complaint with the macro keys are their placement on the board. I would have preferred them be at the top rather than the left. Being someone who programs a lot, I often accidentally hit the G6 key when trying to hit the ctrl key.
I love this keyboard you are able to change the colors so they do not mess with your eyes and there silence of the keys is wonderful
For the price, it's a very good keyboard. And it's got jazzy lights.