GameStop - Halo Infinite Riddell Helmet Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. & DC, 18 AND OLDER (OR 19 FOR RESIDENTS OF AL & NE). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The GameStop " Halo Commemorative SpeedFlex Helmet Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry (or 19 or older for residents of AL & NE). No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Brierley & Partners ("Sponsor"), Brandmovers, Inc. ("Administrator"), GameStop, and/or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Brierley & Partners, 6160 Warren Parkway, Suite 700, Frisco, TX 75034
Administrator: Brandmovers, Inc., 1519 Carroll Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on January 11, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 8, 2022 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Administrator's clock is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: To enter, visit GameStop.com/Halosweeps ("Website") and create or log into your PowerUp Rewards (each, an "Account") during the Sweepstakes Period. Then, redeem 500 points to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing; redeem 1,000 points to receive three (3) entries into the Sweepstakes random drawing; and redeem 3,000 points to receive fifteen (15) entries into the Sweepstakes random drawing. All points must be redeemed for entries no later than 11:59:59 PM ET on February 8, 2022. To enter without redeeming points, hand print your complete name, street address, phone number, and email address tied to your PowerUp Rewards account on a 3" x 5" card/paper and mail in a first-class stamped envelope to: GameStop Halo Infinite Riddell Helmet Sweepstakes c/o Brandmovers, PO Box 93245, Atlanta, GA 30377, to be postmarked BY February 8, 2022 and received by February 15, 2022. There is no limit to the number of entries someone can submit, but limit of one (1) entry per outer envelope.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered with GameStop. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, mutilated, stolen or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry, such Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
6. Winners Selection: There will be a total of ten (10) Grand Prize winners in this Sweepstakes (each referred to individually as a "Winner" and collectively as the "Winners") during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The Winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor or Administrator from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, to be conducted on or about February 15, 2022. The Winners will be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator either via email or telephone on or about the day they are selected as a winner (the "Winner Notification"). The Winner Notification message will be sent on or about the day the entrant is selected as the potential Winner. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Winner per person/household during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Failure of a potential Winner to respond to the Winner Notification message within forty-eight (48) hours of notification for any reason may result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical issues or a potential Winner's failure to receive or respond to any Winner Notification message due to any technical or other issue or non-issue.
7. Verification of Prize Winners: Except where prohibited, a potential Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Release") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim a Grand Prize. If a potential Winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential Winner forfeits his/her prize. Within a reasonable time after Sponsor's receipt of the Winner's Release or other required message response, which must contain prize Winner's street address located within the 50 U.S. states, or D.C,. Sponsor will mail the applicable prize to the Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, mutilated, damaged, wrong address, or stolen prize sent to the address as provided by each prize Winner.
8. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values ("ARV's"): Ten (10) Grand Prizes - A Halo Commemorative SpeedFlex helmet. ARV: $1000 each. Total ARV of all prizes is $10,000.00. All guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturer's guarantees and warranties. All prizes and prize components shall be selected and determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each Winner is solely responsible for any local, state and federal taxes associated with the Prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All taxes (including, without limitation, state and federal income taxes) and the reporting consequences thereof associated with the use and acceptance of any prize are solely the responsibility of each Winner. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to an Entry, creation of an Entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and exploitation or use of Entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the Winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Administrator will operate the Sweepstakes in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Administrator shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GameStop and Sponsor from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by GameStop or Sponsor resulting from any third-party claim, suit, demand, action, or proceeding regarding the Sweepstakes. In the event of a failure to deliver on any or all parts of the Sweepstakes, GameStop hereby disclaims any and all liability associated with such failure. Administrator accepts and takes full responsibility for the operation and execution of the Sweepstakes and for fulfilling the Sweepstakes deliverables.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Sweepstakes Entities as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover prize at its sole discretion.
12. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Texas or the appropriate Texas State Court located in Texas (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
13. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each Winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
14. Sweepstakes Winners: For the Sweepstakes Winner's names (available after February 18, 2022), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List, GameStop Halo Commemorative SpeedFlex Helmet Sweepstakes Winners, Brandmovers, Inc., 1519 Carroll Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. Residents of Vermont residents omit postage.