F-GT Dual Position Simulator Stand
- Used by thousands of customers globally including professionals
- Dual position cockpit to have you in authentic formula or GT racing positions
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions
- Extras included such as seat slider, gear shifter support & lumbar support cushion
- Height adjustable feet
- Rigid, high quality powder coated steel frame with premium racing seat
- Rock solid design to handle high end pedals and direct drive wheels
- Suitable for serious sim racing and even professional driver training
- Built for comfort and long races
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Thrustmaster®, Logitech®, Fanatec® & Simxperience® Accuforce wheels. Built strong enough to support direct drive wheels
The revolutionary F-GT design allows you to be in true racing positions for both formula and GT racing. You no longer need an expensive cockpit just for formula racing as the Next Level Racing F-GT is suitable for all your racing titles by offering dual racing positions. The F-GT will put you in the driver's seat with the exact formula seating position as a real formula driver and of course also GT position for all your regular racing.
The patented design of the Next Level Racing® F-GT ensures a rigid and solid cockpit but also many adjustments meaning you have your wheel, pedals and gear shifter in the best position to suit you as the driver. The steering wheel support is solid enough for professional direct drive steering wheels and the rigid design of the pedal plate ensures you have a solid racing experience.
You can get serious in the driver's seat as the Next Level Racing® cockpits are also used by professional drivers such as Red Bull Racing®'s Mad Mike Whiddett, GTacademy® winner Matt Simmons, professional Rally Driver Ricardo Costa Jnr & many more.
- Supported Max Weight - 130 kg or 285 lbs
- Dimensions -
- Formula 170 x 60 x 100 cm or 67 x 24 x 39 inches
- GT 140 x 60 x 125 cm or 55 x 24 x 49 inches
- Boxed Dimensions - 96 x 50 x 40 cm or 38 x 20 x 16 inches
- Boxed Weight - 45 kg or 99 lbs
What's In The Box
- Next Level Racing® F-GT frame and seat including seat slider
- Gear shifter holder (can be mounted on left or right side)
- Next Level Racing® lumbar support cushion
- Screws to hard mount your wheel
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 Adaptor
- Height adjustable screw in feet
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Let me start off by repeating the headline… this is an absolutely solid cockpit. I’ve been using it everyday for over 6 months now and I have had zero issues with it; no creaking, uneasiness, or breakage of any kind. Setup took a little over an hour and a half due to children climbing over me but the instructions were incredibly detailed. One thing to note that changing positions of the cockpit is a bit of a hassle, but can easily be done if you have a powered drill nearby to move the bolts when needed.
I am happy with this purchase. Package arrived on time, in good condition. Instructions are crap, however, I think it was fairly intuitive to put together. The pieces were all protected well, no scratches or blemishes. Once put together, the rigidity of the cockpit was solid, no complaints. I believe this to be one of the best cockpits for the money, without shelling out another couple hundred to thousands more for a top of the line cockpit. I have set the simulator up in the F1 position, there is enough adjustment to fulfill a comfortable position for me, however, I can see some people having an issue (for reference I am 5'8"). The only improvement I can suggest right now is having a bucket seat. The current seat is fine, however, a bucket seat would be more comfortable and "racy." Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend.
- Bang for Your Buck
Excellent starter rig, so far very happy with it. For just getting off a controller and into sim racing officially. Looking forward to seeing what other rigs GameStop will offer in the future! :)
- Bang for Your Buck
Adjustability is cumbersome and swapping the two positions requires modification
It sounds like you're enjoying this Next Level Racing simulator. We appreciate your honest review!
Good unit however instructions are vague. Also unit came scuffed up a little.