SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One
Product Replacement Plan
- Integrated Xbox Wireless - Direct connect to your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One just like a wireless controller, and start gaming in seconds with no cable or dongle required.
- Bluetooth Wireless - Simultaneously connect to Bluetooth and the Xbox to mix in music and take calls while gaming, or use wirelessly on the go with your mobile device.
- ClearCast Microphone - The Arctis ClearCast microphone uses a bidirectional design, the same used by aircraft carrier deck crews, for superior noise cancelation so that your voice sounds clear and natural.
- Award-Winning Sound - The signature soundscape of Arctis emphasizes subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage.
- More Battery Means More Gaming - Arctis 9X features a brand new chipset designed specifically for the Xbox, with superior audio quality and dual wireless support, yet optimized for ultra-low power consumption.
- On-Ear ChatMix - Dial in your perfect balance of game and chat audio on the fly right from the headset without pausing your game.
- AirWeave Ear Cushions - Athletics-inspired performance fabric AirWeave ear cushions keep your ears cool and dry.
- Ski Goggle Headband - The elastic fabric perfectly contours across your entire head, comfortably distributing the weight and eliminating pressure points.
- Windows Sonic - Immerse yourself in the native 3D spatial audio included on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10.
- Durable Steel Headband - Premium lightweight steel headband construction for build quality you can feel.
- Built-In Share Jack - Share your game audio with friends by connecting another headset or earbuds.
Get the best out of your gaming experience with the Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox One. Eliminate background noise while you strategize on the battlefield with ClearCast noise canceling audio. Play all day with athletics-inspired performance fabric AirWeave ear cushions that keep your ears cool and dry. Connect directly to your Xbox just like a wireless controller, and start gaming in seconds with no cable or dongle required. This is the premier wireless headset for Xbox gamers.
- Neodymium Drivers: 40 mm
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20–22000 Hz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 98 dBSPL
- Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- Headphone Volume Control: On Ear Cup
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz–10000Hz
- Microphone Pattern: Bidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa
- Microphone Impedance: 2200 Ohm
- Microphone Location: Retractable
- Range: 20 ft, 6 m
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, HFP, HSP
|Vendor Part Number||61467|
|Vendor Part Number||61467|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
I’ve had nothing but problems since I bought this headset. At first, the crackling and loss of sound breaking in and out, was bearable the first two weeks. Then, the crackling would happen and not stop. I would lose sound, the headset will stay connected and no one can hear me. I did everything, all the troubleshooting steps I can do on my end. I even bought another Xbox Series C just to see if it was the console. It wasn’t the console. Now, the return process is all done through email. To get to that, you have to prove that the headset is doing what I explained and emailed to Steelseries support. That’s the only way to communicate with any of their staff. EMAIL ONLY. I emailed multiple videos of the headset messing up on multiple games. By the way, you get a reply to your email within 72 hours, unless, there’s a holiday. So, after a month or so of emails, I was instructed by Steelseries support to destroy the old headset and email the pictures. Very specific instructions that if you don’t follow, you won’t get your refund. I complete everything and received my new Steelseries Arctis 9X and it’s doing the exact same thing. I sold the older Series X and bought Turtle Beach Recon 600.
No bad but am sure there is better. Not a bad set for the money
Worth the price and didnt come with any problems. Came in original package with all of the cables.
We're glad to hear it! Hope it serves you well into the future, and thanks so much for your review!
I read a lot of reviews of the 9x before purchasing - while sound quality was usually praised, a lot seemed to have issues with connectivity. I’ve been using this headset with my Series X for about a month and have had zero issues. Sound quality is amazing and it’s been a big upgrade from my old Rig headset. Highly satisfied so far!
We're so glad to hear that the Xbox One Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset has been nothing but a perfect experience! Keep us posted if you ever need anything at all, we're always game to help!
Very comfortable, durable, and lightweight. The sound is excellent
We're glad to hear that this headset provides the best qualities for you. Thank you for your review.