LucidSound LS10X Wired Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X - Black
Product Replacement Plan
- Intuitive Quick-Access Controls - Turn the wheel to control volume. Push the center button to mute and unmute the mic.
- Designed for Comfort - Super-soft leatherette earcups, lightweight frame and over-ear design for comfort during long play sessions
- Surround Sound Ready - Optimized to deliver immersive Windows Sonic Surround sound, available in Microsoft Store for Xbox One
- Crystal Clear Chat with Dual Mics - Use the flexible boom mic for team chat Remove the boom mic to use the integrated mic for mobile.
Upgrade your audio with the LS10X Stereo Gaming headset. Lightweight and comfortable, the LS10X allows you to stay focused on the game with LucidSound's proprietary quick-access audio adjustments. Improve your positional awareness with Windows Sonic Surround Sound on Xbox One. The precision mic ensures your team hears you and the 50mm drivers deliver clear chat audio from your friends.
- Speaker Size: 50mm
- Sound Space: Stereo sound - Surround sound on Xbox One using Dolby Atmos or Windows Sonic
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Console Game Audio: 3.5 mm
- Console Chat Audio: 3.5 mm
- Mobile: 3.5mm
- Weight: 256g / 9.0oz
- Ear Coupling: Over-Ear (circumaural)
- Microphone: Omni-directional, removable with LED mute idicator + built-in mic
|Vendor Part Number||LS10X|
|Vendor Part Number||LS10X|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
This headset is amazing. It was used and abused by my 9 yr old who plays Xbox daily for hours on end. He's dropped water on it, kicked out, sat on it and landed on it while falling. It held up through all of that. I would recommend this to anyones kid as this is a perfect greatest for the younger kids.
The removable mic is cool and convenient. Also, the mute button helps me to in case I need to talk to anyone around me
Sound is never consistent and boom mic stopped working first month out.
This headset isn't even what I originally ordered so I'm probably a bit bias and have a very high bar for what I want in a gaming headset would I buy this for the price it is no to be honest I didn't anyway there are so many better headsets on the market the cloudx xbox wired headset is only $10 more or for a referbished one it's the same price the audio sounds muffled probably a shot to reduce mic echo but overall I'd rather mute my mic because of an echo than not hear my game the mic audio isn't bad honestly I'd rate it a solid good however it doesn't have a pop filter which isn't good for anyone if you want to spend more money and get one the mic will be fine but in my opinion for this price it should come with one next comfort it's better than most I've worn it adjusts to fit snugly on its users head for comparison the recon x50s were a better all around headset for all uses and cheap too the Afterglow AG6 had better audio and mic given it had a slight echo and lacked comfort but I would still pick it over the LS10Xs my overall rating if you have the money go for the Cloudx xbox one wired headset if you don't have the money go for the Afterglow AG6s they lasted me almost a full year before breaking and for me thats further than most
It’s a decent enough pair of headphones. You can’t hear your own voice when you use the mic which is a downside, and I have to turn the game volume down for each game I play because the chat audio usually is too quiet. You get what you pay for with these. (But keep in mind, I’m using these headphones on my PS4, so maybe these problems aren’t present for Xbox users).