PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch - Pokemon Pikachu
Product Replacement Plan
- Ergnomic design for comfort during extended gaming sessions
- 3.5mm audio jack now included for chat or gaming audio
- Features Advanced Gaming Buttons for on the fly button mapping
- Switch System buttons (+, -, Home, Capture)
- Left/Right shoulder buttons and triggers (L/R/ZL/ZR)
- Two Precision tuned analog sticks
- Eight-way plus-shaped D-pad
- Nintendo ABXY button layout (larger than Joy-Con)
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
- Two-year limited warranty – Register at PowerA.com
- No Batteries required
- *For use only while Switch is docked. Does not support HD rumble, IR, motion controls, or Amiibo NFC.
Play your favorite Nintendo Switch games* in style using this officially licensed PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller with a subtle nod to Pikachu. Designed for comfort during extended gaming sessions, this wired controller features a black to yellow fade design, 3.5mm audio jack, mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons, and standard ergonomic layout. A detachable 10ft USB cable with a Velcro-strap is included for easy storage and reduced clutter when you are done playing. Getting all these features at nearly half the price of wireless controllers makes PowerA wired controllers a no-brainer. Finally, our two-year limited warranty reinforces our commitment to quality ensuring you can trust PowerA products to perform.
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
It feels very cheaply made. I got it so when I have other people join a game at my place but I tried it myself and it is light, has a cheap grip to it and it feel very cheap so much so that you think it will break after a few games.
I love it so much! And I don’t have to worry about charging it :)
Very light and comfortable. Good for those who like a bigger controller.
Cool looking controller and less expensive then a Pro controller these days. However; it is not build great, weighs nothing & should be more sturdy. Plus I had to reset my USB ports to get the controller to officially work. If made better I would of given it 4 stars.
Love this thing, wish it didn’t have to be plugged into the tv for it to work