Phone. Wallet. Coffee. Glasses. Kids. You have a lot to remember to grab on your way out the door. Now your keys don’t need to be one of them. The TL116 Digital Door Lock from TURBOLOCK is simple, hassle-free security you can rely on. Crafted from commercial-grade zinc alloy that’s both beautiful and durable, it’s an elegant personal security solution at your fingertips. Easy to install, easy to use and easy to control who has entry access to your property. Ideal for residential homeowners, small business owners, rental property management and short-term rental hosts (e.g., AirBnB).
Grant entry access to your residential or commercial space using the included physical keys or keypad passcodes, up to 9 user codes and 1 admin passcode. With over 1 million unique keyless entry combinations available, you’ll never need to worry about repeating codes. The codes are stored in the lock’s internal memory, so no Bluetooth or WiFi is needed. And with over one million possible combinations, you’ll never have to worry about an intruder guessing your entry code. The possibilities are virtually limitless.
Twelve digits are significantly harder to memorize than 6. That’s why all TURBOLOCK keypad door locks ship with our unique Code Disguise. This feature makes it harder for nosy neighbors and prying eyes to discern your actual password. Enter any sequence of numbers, up to 12 digits, when you enter your code. So long as your correct passcode sequence is entered, the door will unlock.
Your keyless front door lock needs to be strong, durable and effective. But it still needs to look good. And fortunately the TL116 does. This lock is beautifully designed to complement most home and office exteriors. It blends in with the architecture, making it something that you’ll feel proud to have on your front door or business entrance.
The TL116 is easy to use. It’s even easier to install. With minimal tools, you’ll be locked and secured in a matter of minutes. This keypad door lock fits most standard door sizes with left- or right-side handling. And four AA batteries are all it takes to turbocharge your security for a full year of regular, daily use. A low-battery warning will notify you when it’s time for a fresh, new battery.
- KEYLESS ENTRY DOOR LOCK — Control your entry access using code or key. Program up to 10 keypad passcodes (1 admin, 9 user) or use one of the included physical keys. The choice is yours. Bluetooth® not required.
- SIMPLE, RELIABLE, EFFECTIVE — This single-cylinder electronic deadbolt uses a thumb-turn on the interior side only and locks only when you want it to. You’ll never have to worry about random lockouts that can occur with other high-security door locks.
- SECURITY WITH CONFIDENCE — Voice prompts guide you through the functions for the digital deadbolt, letting you manage entry with utmost confidence. The TL116 is more than a keyless front door lock. It’s keyless convenience and control you can rely on.
- WEATHER-READY CRAFTSMANSHIP — Looks great as a front door lock, thanks to the rust-resistant zinc oxide material, which complements most exterior designs. Rated IP65, it handles weather extremes and fully operates in temperatures between -4° F and 140° F.
- INSTALLS WITH EASE — Our digital door lock comes with all the tools you need to retrofit to your current door in minutes. No complicated wiring or expensive locksmith needed. And it’s ready for thicker doors, from 1 ⅜” to 2 ⅛” thickness.
- GOLD STANDARD SERVICE — Every Turbolock electronic door lock is backed by a one-year limited warranty. Have questions? Our expert customer service team is fully staffed in the U.S. and available via live-chat, email and phone support.