This is my first negative review of a product & had I read the packaging like I should have, I would have never purchased it, so technically it’s my own fault. I was thinking it was more of like a power bank, but it can be charged up, it uses 2 AA batteries. Granted, I’m the event of a power outage, this may be helpful, but for the day-to-charging, I would not recommend this. It sucks down the batteries super quick & you get barely any battery life from it. If you have rechargeable batteries, I’m sure it would be a different story.
Length of ownership: 1 month
No: I don’t recommend this product