Logitech G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Speakers
Product Replacement Plan
- What’s Included: Two satellite speakers, One subwoofer with power cable, USB cable, User documentation
- Lightsync Rgb - LIGHTSYNC RGB immerses you into the environment with lighting that automatically reacts to your content. Light and color can sync with what’s on your screen, respond in rhythm to audio, or deliver special lighting effects programmed by developers. Set a mood and enhance the experience with ~16.8M customizable colors.
- Beyond The Monitor - Choose any area on your monitor and assign it to any of the four lighting zones via Logitech G HUB. Choose any part of the screen and assign it to any of the 4 areas: left and right, front and back. LIGHTSYNC engine reads the pixels’ colors on screen and matches the color dynamically to your speakers in real-time. The result is stunning environmental lighting that immersing your room into the experience.
- Bring Games To Light - Extend the game world into your room. Game developers work with our LIGHTSYNC SDK to program the color and animation effects for each game. That means the spectacular moments that the game creators focus on will be enhanced with RGB. Your favorite games. Brought to light.
- Audio Visualizer - Create your own dance party with Audio Visualizer. It activates to bring your music to life. Low-volume response is a soft breathing effect. High-volume lighting pulses to the beat—rear lights take the bass and fronts take mids and highs. Connect via USB and use Logitech G HUB to customize lighting colors and effects.
- 240 Watts Powerful Sound - Feel the explosive action from 240 Watts Peak (120 Watts RMS) power feeding the down-firing subwoofer and two satellite speakers with lightweight, high-strength metallic drivers. Hear every detail as game and sound designers intended from this 2.1 speaker system. And from a wide range of angles, thanks to the unique driver design delivering a huge soundscape.
- One Speaker For All Your Audio - G560 connects to and mixes multiple sources: USB, 3.5mm, and Bluetooth®. With Logitech Easy-Switch™ you can seamlessly switch between up to 4 connected devices.1USB connection is required for true digital audio, LIGHTSYNC RGB, and DTS:X Ultra® surround sound.
- Designed To Break Boundaries - Feel games and music in a whole new way. Two lighting zones per speaker deliver rear ambient projection to enhance your environment and front-facing lights for more active and informational lighting. With LIGHTSYNC you can customize across approximately 16.8 million colors to match your style and setup.
- Logitech G Hub - With Logitech G HUB, you can customize lighting and create your own effects or pick from one of the advanced LIGHTSYNC features. Make your lights react to any content- games, videos, music. Tap into advanced audio equalizer or program the G-key to activate custom commands for any applications.
- Controls At Your Fingertips - Volume control is front and center. Bluetooth® pairing is done with the touch of a button. Programmable G-key cycles through color brightness by default, or can be programmed to trigger applications or execute in-game macros via G HUB. The power button is also directly within reach on the back of the right satellite speaker.
Lightsync RGB immerses you into the environment with lighting that automatically reacts to your content. Light and color can sync with what's on your screen, respond in rhythm to audio, or deliver special lighting effects programmed by developers. Set a mood and enhance the experience with ~16.8M customizable colors.
- Height: 148 mm
- Width: 166 mm
- Depth: 118 mm
- Weight per pair: 1.79 kg
- Height: 404 mm
- Width: 255 mm
- Depth: 207 mm
- Weight: 5.5 KG
- Total watts (peak) 240W
- Total watts (RMS) 120W
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Reliable 25-meter line of sight range
- USB input: 1
- Headphone jack: 1
- Bluetooth pairing and power buttons are located on the back of the right speaker. G-key and volume controls are located on the top of the right speaker.
- Frequency response: 40 Hz – 18 KHz
- Max SPL: 97 dB@426B
- Sensitivity: 84 dB@1m/1w
- Input impedance: >10 K ohm
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, or Windows® 7
- Mac OS X (DTS:X not supported)
- USB port for PCs or 3.5 mm audio port for PC and mobile
- Bluetooth® enabled devices including a computer, smartphone, tablet and music player
- Internet access for Logitech G HUB and DTS:X surround sound software installation
|Only at GameStop||No|
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
The sound coming from these speakers should not be underestimated. It truly is remarkable sound for a company not really associated with truly great speakers. The lights are cool too.
simple setup, fun and cool RGB, loud with good quality
Thank you for taking the time to share this awesome review with us. We love to hear that everything turned out so well!!
Excellent sound for music, video conference calls, gaming. These speakers are of very high quality and provide excellent sound fidelity. You get a lot of value for the price.
Who ever wrote these bad reviews dont know how to use a pc. Godly Speaker Pog
Hi Char00,<br />Thank you for your five-star review! It is greatly appreciated. Continue to enjoy your device. If you ever need assistance, please contact Logitech Support on the website. <br />LaShonda from Logitech<!--[if ReviewResponse]><![endif]-->
Great product over all. The RGB lighting and effects are awesome. They sound good also.I did end up returning them because before I bought G560's I was using the Kanto U6 speakers with a 10" sub Which sounds AMAZING but I wanted something smaller and I liked the lighting effects of the G560's. I had to make a choice of Amazing sound with no RGB or good sound with RGB . I listen to a lot of music so I chose the AMAZING sound with no RGB. I would still recommend this product tho. If I didnt already have the Kantos I would have kept the G560's.
Questions & Answers0 customer questions
© 2018 Logitech. Logitech, Logi and other Logitech marks are owned by Logitech and may be registered. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft group of companies. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS and the DTS:X® logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.