Talk GO Microphone
Product Replacement Plan
- Professional Grade Recording: TALK GO features a studio-quality resolution of 96kHz/24BIT to ensure the recording is clear, detailed, and offers a great dynamic sound range for everyday use. With its compact fit, and lightweight build, you can bring it anywhere, anytime.
- 2 Directional Pattern Modes: TALK GO features two directional pattern modes: Cardioid and Omni. Great for individual or business calls, voiceovers, podcasting, music recording, and even ASMR. Choose the mode that will GO with your needs.
- Control Your Recording: Choose your audio preference with the adjustments in loudness with volume control. TALK GO features a Quick- Mute button for easy access, and a 3.5mm AUX input for real-time listening. Talk GO features a Quick-Mute button for easy access, and a 3.5mm AUX input for real-time listening with zero latency.
- Plug & Play: TALK PRO offers a 4+ foot USB/USB-C input cable to plug into your device and operate your recording hassle-free. Use the standard-sized 5/8 ” input for swivel mounting anything, like camera tripods or other stands. TALK PRO is free from drivers, and features plug and play, allowing you to record within seconds.
Meet TALK GO, a compact, lightweight and portable microphone, with studio-quality performance. Offering a generous resolution of 96kHz/24BIT, Talk GO is great for calls, podcasts, gaming, ASMR and voice overs using its two directional pattern modes, Cardioid and Omnidirectional.
- Power Required: 5V 146mA
- Sample Rate: 96 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24 Bit
- Capsules: 1x14mm 1x9mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 118DB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimension (with tripod position): 150x195x195mm
- Weight (Microphone Body): 130gr
- Weight (Microphone with stand): 299.3gr
- Cable Weight :46.5gr
- Latency: Zero
Shipping and Compliance
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
I've always used mic's attached to headsets, but this one is the first standing one. There is a Sound Out aux port attached to the microphone and an volume adjuster with it. There's two modes the mic uses. One mode, blue, is directional, and works very well. I can play games with friends and they don't hear the TV in the background, unless the bass in the show is loud. There is also an Unidirectional microphone setting, but I don't use it. The microphone has a mute button on the underside; the light changes to red.
The microphone sounds great, but the volume knob just changes my system audio volume, which I already have a bunch of controls for, so that's kind of pointless. Also, the headphone out jack acts as a separate audio out device, which is not only pointless, but takes priority over my normal audio out whenever I switch between my bluetooth headphones. So I always have to switch around my default audio device after disconnecting my bluetooth headphones. These aren't huge issues, but they could've been avoided if these unnecessary features weren't implemented.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this honest review. If there is anything we can help with please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!
Overall great quality for an intro budget priced mic. Easy to use and have zero issues so far. I primarily use it for Teams calls in an office.