Seiren X Cardioid Condenser Streaming Microphone
Product Replacement Plan
- Ultra-Precise Pickup Pattern: Using a super-cardioid pickup pattern, the sound is recorded at a tighter angle. This reduces unwanted background noise and allows you to deliver your voice loud and clear to your audience, so they never miss a single message.
- Shock Resistant: When things get exciting, accidental knocks and bumps happen. When that happens, the built-in shock mount dampens vibrations to help protect your stream against sound anomalies.
- Compact Form Factor: Most professional microphones sound great but tend to be obstructive and too bulky for desks with limited space. Thanks to its compact and sleek form factor, the Razer Seiren X delivers a superior audio broadcasting experience while remaining as subtle as possible.
The Razer Seiren X is the microphone designed specially to elevate the quality of streams. The microphone strategically filters unwanted background noise and features a built-in shock mount to dampen vibrations. To ensure it fits your gaming setup perfectly and professionally, it's constructed to be sleek and non-obstructive, allowing your audience to see more of you. It's the microphone needed to propel your streaming journey to greater heights. When it comes to communicating with your fans, friends or family, clarity is key. Whether you’re a streamer looking to produce quality content or someone who requires a solid video call setup for everyday communication, say it loud and clear with the Razer Seiren X. Microphone.
- 1 x Razer Seiren X
- 1 x Support rod
- 1 x Desk stand base
- 1 x Micro USB to USB cable
- 1 x Important Product Information Guide
- Condenser microphone made for streaming
- Supercardioid pick-up pattern to reduce background noise
- Built-in shock mount to dampen vibrations
- Mute button
- Zero-latency 3.5 mm headphone monitoring port
- Power required / consumption: 5V 100mA
- Sample rate: min 44.1kHz / max 48kHz
- Bit rate: 16bit
- Capsules: 25mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 17.8mV/Pa (at 1kHz)
- Max SPL: 110dB (THD < 1% at 1kHz)
- Impedance: ≥ 16
- Power output (RMS): 125mW (at 32)
- THD: < 0.5% (at 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 85dB
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.8 onwards
- Compatible with Open Broadcaster Software, Streamlabs & Xsplit (Seiren X & Seiren X Quartz)
|Developer Name||Razer USA|
|Developer Name||Razer USA|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
So far, my friends online have noticed a considerable change in quality by switching to the Seiren for my main mic. Beforehand I was just using the mic on my Razer Man O'war, which wasn't bad at all to begin with. The only downside so far is the feedback you get when the wire touches other wires.
We are glad your friends notice the difference with the Seiren X Cardioid Condenser Streaming Microphone! We appreciate the honest feedback, thank you!
Very heavy and stays in place. Great sound quality although I didn't use it for anything too demanding. Definitely worth it.
This for sure adds a nice vibe to your set up! Thanks so much for your honest review.
Ordered this because my job requires a lot of talking on various programs and my laptops built in microphone was sub par at best. This microphone has great sound quality and everyone can hear my voice perfectly, it doesn’t pick up any noises in the back either. Will most likely pick up another one for my kids and streaming. This purchase was money well spent.
Absolutely Love The Razor Siren X. It's A Must Have And Affordable.
Needed a new mic for my setup; why would I buy anywhere else?