HyperDrive Ultimate Space Gray USB-C Hub
Product Replacement Plan
- Keep Your Legacy Devices: Connect your legacy accessories with your modern USB-C device.
- Crystal Clear 4K HDR Video Output + 4K Mini DisplayPort: Experience crystal clear 4K HDMI/MiniDP video on compatible 4K monitors for brilliant high-resolution display. Requires a direct HDMI to HDMI or MiniDP to MiniDP/DP connection.
- Fast and Reliable Ethernet: Get the most reliable and fast internet connection for work, play, and video conferencing.
- Quick-Charge with 60W USB-C Power Delivery: Charge while you work or play, with USB-C pass-through charging.
- Convenient Expansion Ports: Additional three USB-A 3.0 ports, microSD and SD memory card slots for quick data transfer. *Apple SuperDrive not supported.
- Seamless Color, Material, and Finish: Aluminum enclosure designed to perfectly match your Apple device in every way.
Universal USB-C hub for MacBook, Chromebook, and PC.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- HDMI 4K30Hz
- MicroSD UHS-I
- SD UHS-I
- 3 x USB-A 5Gbps
- USB-C PD 60W
- Mini DisplayPort
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions 137 x 77 x 17mm 5.39” x 3.03” x 0.66”
- Weight 204 g / 7.20 oz / 0.45 lb
- 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- 2020/2018 MacBook Air
- 2015 MacBook (12 inch)
- 2020/2019/2018 iPad Pro
- 2020 iPad Air
- Windows laptop with Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C*
- Chrome OS laptop with USB-C*
- Any other device with USB-C*
- * Requires DisplayPort over USB-C + charge + data
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Unit gets too hot while in use… the unit needs a cooling fan
It was not clear from the description that although this hub has the VGA and HDMI ports, they don't both work simultaneously, especially not on mac. Returning and buying the 10-in-1 instead!
As an 80 year old tech-struggler I need to shout out praise! Your HyperDrive significantly reduces my blood pressure and telephone calls for help.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Very professional building I have been a big fan of this website
I am using this unit with a M1 and it works good once it works. The problem is that a lot of times on startup it does not detect or switch to the external screen properly. You have remove and plug it back in multiple times until it sometimes randomly starts working.