SteelSeries Arctis 7P Wireless Gaming Headset for PlayStation 5
Product Replacement Plan
- Designed for PlayStation 5 and also compatible with PlayStation 4, PC, Android, and Nintendo Switch.
- Lossless 2.4 GHz wireless audio designed for ultra-low latency gaming.
- Discord-certified ClearCast bidirectional microphone uses a bidirectional design making your voice sound clear and natural.
- The Arctis 7P emphasizes subtle sounds to give you an audio advantage in your favorite next-gen games, and is fully compatible with PlayStation 5's Tempest 3D AudioTech.
- 24-hour battery life outlasts even your longest gaming sessions.
- Experience comfort without sacrificing style. feel the difference with a durable steel headband, adjustable ski goggle suspension, and convenient on-ear controls.
Experience gaming at a whole new level with the Steelseries Arctis 7P Wireless Gaming Headset for PlayStation 5. Designed specifically for the PS5 with backwards compatibility on PS4, PC, Android, and Nintendo Switch. This gaming headset uses the same high-quality speaker drivers as the Arctis 7. The Arctis 7P emphasizes subtle sounds to give you an audio advantage in your favorite next-gen games. Designed for ultra-low latency gaming, 24-hour battery life, and easy on-headset controls, this headset offers convenience to dedicated gamers.
- Neodymium Drivers: 40 mm
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20–20000 Hz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 98 dBSPL
- Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- Headphone Volume Control: On Ear Cup
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100–6500 Hz
- Microphone Pattern: Bidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa
- Microphone Impedance: 2200 Ohm
- Microphone Location: Retractable
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
Wished it worked but couldn't get the dongle to connect to the headset. It seems to be a common issue according to online reviews.
These headphones are awesome. They are comfortable, light weight, the battery seems to last a decent amount, and most important - they sound great. The only hiccup I had - I purchased a refurbished headset, and they sent the wrong dongle. I just ordered the correct one from steelseries, and it works great. (in the meantime, I was able to plug in the headset, hardwire to my controller, and it worked just as well.) I never reached out to GS for a replacement dongle, so, I don't want to knock on them. I just figured it would be quicker and easier to get it straight from steelseries. I got the headset cheap, being refurbished; they function like they are brand new. Even with the dongle issue, I still find this a good value.
The headset works perfectly for the PlayStation 5. Not only does it easily connect, it also has the PlayStation exclusive 3d audio, which is great! The the mic is top of the line, the equalizer between game and voice audio is perfect if your looking for the right adjustment, the microphone itself has the retractable adjustment, and the headset fits comfortably, almost as if it isn't even there.
Great headphones, just auto disconnects when having the sound output come through the tv
The headset did not work due to the wireless transponder not being capable of paring with the headset. (It was paired to a different headset already)I worked with SteelSeries Support where I was informed about pairing issue. When I returned the headset to the store, the associate told me it was a common problem. Buying a refurbished protect should come with the assurance and the item it throughly tested prior to resell. I will think twice before buying another refurbished item from GameStop