WHY GAMESTOP IS EXCITED FOR JUST DANCE 2019
Don your dancing shoes and get ready for a burst of exciting fun with Just Dance 2019. This all new installment lets you and your friends dance the day and night away to your favorite songs. The fun just keeps going because Just Dance offers a diverse catalog of music across music genres, including K-pop, chart-topping hits and family favorites.
- Use your phone!: You can get your dance on with no extra hardware except a phone. Neither a PlayStation Move or Kinect required. Just download the Just Dance App and connect your smartphone to use it as a controller. You'll be dancing to your favorite beats right out of the box!
- No new console needed: Haven't upgraded to the most recent console generation? No problem! Just Dance 2019 will be available for all the current generation consoles, as well as the Wii, Wii U, and Xbox 360.
- Your own dance coach: Up the fun with an experience that's more personalized and tailored to you more than ever. This latest installment tracks your dance data and recommends content based on your style and skills.
- Healthy moves: Eight dance choreographies in Just Dance 2019 were created with the assistance of children's development experts to encourage healthy movement throughout your gameplay experience.
- Just dance unlimited: Don't want to the music to stop? Just Dance Unlimited offers players access to over 400 songs so you can literally dance all night long. Each new copy of Just Dance 2019 comes with a one-month free trial!
Just Dance 2019 boasts a huge song catalog with popular hits, updated motion tracking abilities and active gameplay that makes it fun to be healthly. Just Dance 2019 will have you on your feet on October 23, 2018 and will be available on the Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.