Hasbro Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Lightning Collection White Ranger Helmet
- INSPIRED BY MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS: This premium Lightning Collection collectible is inspired by Tommy Oliver's iconic White Ranger Helmet from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series
- PREMIUM DETAILING AND DECORATION: This full-scale helmet features a show-inspired detailed design, paint, and finish for morphinominal display in a Power Rangers collection
- POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION HELMET: This helmet features adjustable straps so it will fit most, making it great to wear for Power Rangers cosplay, role play, or costume
- BE PART OF THE LEGEND: Bring a part of the Power Rangers legacy home with Lightning Collection figures, collectibles, and roleplay items.
- The product contains magnets.
Tommy Oliver becomes the White Ranger and rejoins the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, leading them into battle. IT'S MORPHIN TIME! From the Beast Morphers back to the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Power Rangers have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to generations of fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro, celebrating the universe's rich history. Imagine all the action of Power Rangers with toys from Hasbro! (Power Rangers toys sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This premium, collectible White Ranger Helmet is full-scale, wearable, and features show-inspired design and detail, making it a great addition to any fan's collection.
|Only at GameStop||No|
Shipping and Compliance
|Only at GameStop||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product?
Share your thought with the community
Top Customer Reviews
I absolutely love this helmet, it makes an amazing addition to my mmpr collection. It also makes a great cosplay helmet (with some minor modification for heads as big as mine). If you are a white ranger fan in any capacity this is an instant buy!
Bought as a Christmas present for my boyfriend and he thinks its absolutely awesome! Highly recommend for the nerd in your life.
It’s definitely on the smaller side, and when I got mine it had a bunch of smears on the visor
I literally just brought this helmet home and opened it. First of all I bought both the red and white ranger helmet. First glance at the box they look fine, but when I opened both of them there were fingerprints and scratches everywhere including the visor. Although everything was taped up, after investigation there were fingerprints all over tape that sealed the bag and also hair in the actual helmet. Aside from the apparent return and resale the helmets had multiple paint defects and molding defects. Its alright for the price, but as a collectible its very disappointing when it comes to quality and details.
It’s smaller then the original ones that came out prior the green and red