Get Up and Dance
I saw a bunch of videos on their facebook page and I think I am really re-considering this game. Some of the dance moves look slow and really boring. I do like some of the songs but I am not sure if that's enough to make me spend 40 bucks on this game. At first I was pretty excited and now I am like blah! It doesn;t look as thrilling to me as it once does. I know Just Dance series really blows this one out of the water. From the reviews I have read it seems like no one is going to buy this. Oh well. It is what it is I guess.. Rock on Just Dancers :-)
All I found on this game.. Wii & PS3
After doing much research this is what I found for the game.. Gamestop doesn't have any info.. So far no tracklist has been reveiled. Here's a tidbit of info for you..
Get Up And Dance lets party for Nintendo Wii & Playstation 3 is a fun dance party game that anyone can play.
Just grab the wii remote or move controller and you'll be dancing in seconds to your favourite tracks and having fun.
Get Up and Dance features great games for single play as well as many party games for groups of friends including the unique group mode, where you and friends can dance as lead and backing dancers like you're in your own dance group.
Forget sitting around doing nothing
Get some friends round and
Get Up and Dance……..it's party time!
* Unique Group Mode - allow players to dance to lead or backing dancers in your own dance group
* Hit tracks - from top artists including Katy Perry, Timbaland, Taio Cruz, Jessie J, Nicole Sherzinger, Girls Aloud, LMFAO, Cheryl Cole and many more
* Official videos - dance like your in the video
* Full Fitness Mode - with fitness planner and unique choreographies specifically created for the fitness mode for increased cardio workouts targeting specific muscle groups (That's the reason I decided to pre-order this game)
* Rehearse Mode - that allows you to learn the dances step by step
* All tracks choreographed by dance professionals
* 10 expert Group Choreographies with various difficulty levels
* Multiple Party Modes including Tug of War, Last Man Standing and Party Mix
Well, I wish there were more information on this game, just kind of stumbled across it. Googled it and didn;t find much.
Was kind of hoping to see some sort of track list. From what I read so far I am a bit interested, I have until November to really decide... I have already pre-ordered Just Dance 3 and now I see there coming out with a Black Eyed Peas game.. *sigh* i am going to be broke buying all these games..lol...
Dance/Party games are right up our alley though.. Hubby and I love them!
Hope they come out with more info on this soon.. Sooner the better so I can decide wether or not I want it and get my pre-order in!
Few more songs
• Apache Indian – ‘Boom Shack-A-Lak’
• Barenaked Ladies – ‘One Week’
• Billy Ray Cyrus – ‘Achy Breaky Heart’
• De La Soul – ‘Me Myself and I’
... • Gina G – ‘Ooh Ahh… Just A Little Bit’
• Pulp – ‘Common People’
Tracks listed so far...
Black Kids "I'm Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance"
Girls Aloud "The Promise"
Gwen Stefani "What You Waiting For"
...Jessie J "Nobody's Perfect"
La Roux "Bulletproof"
Marina & The Diamonds "Hollywood"
Nicole Scherzinger "Poison"
Noisettes "Don't Upset The Rhythm"
Pussycat Dolls "Don't Cha"
Rizzle Kicks "Down With The Trumpets"
Taio Cruz "Come On Girl"
Timbaland feat. Katy Perry "If We Ever Meet Again"
Copy and Ugly
This looks like an extremely BORING game. Get just dance instead!! It is really scary.
This is only a copy of just dance not even made by ubisoft.and no information wat were they thinking luckely that guy wrote a preview with the info.