LEGO City: Undercover
This game is awesome!
Its amazing you should get it awesome game play and its an open world :) ITS AWESOME SO GET IT YEAH!
The Best "Kids Game" and LEGO game to date.
Now that I've finished the campaign, I can safely say that LEGO CiTY Undercover is without a doubt, my favorite "kids game," ever made. About 3/4th's of the jokes aren't even aimed towards kids. They contain references and jokes to old 70's cop shows, classical art, other game series, sarcasm, and so much more.
The Story: Chase McCain has return to LEGO City after a 2 year absence. LEGO City's most notorious villain, Rex Fury, has escaped jail and Chase has to stop his acts of villainy and has to arrest Rex. Simple right? Well, the plot gets more and more complex as Chase unveils a layer of the mystery. Unlikely allies emerge, and enemies in the shadows will shock you. So... the writing in this game, flawless. Anyone can enjoy it, and I think an adult audience will get more of the jokes and see why it works.
Music: The music ranges from stereotype 70's cop music, to something out of a Japanese RPG, to just plain out orchestrated epicness. The music suits every situation and most tracks are catchy. I sometimes just stopped what I was doing and just enjoyed the track. It's that well done!
Gameplay: If you played a Tt developed LEGO game, you know the basics. There are various disguises that allow Chase special abilities. Sort of like LEGO Batman 1 & 2, but funner. But what makes LEGO CiTY's gameplay so unique, is that there are free running segments that feel right out of an action movie. The combat is well done and feels like an easier form of the free-flow combat of the Batman Arkham series. LEGO City is enormous!!! Imgaine GTA V's layout and size, only with LEGO characters. Yup, it's that big. And graphically, this game is VERY impressive. At first, the LEGO characters in HD look like.... well, real-life LEGO minifigures. But as the setting involves more scenery such as grass, or water, or even just sand; we get to see the detail that Tt Fusion has put into the game.
All in all, I love this game. It's pitch perfect. A great casual game that makes well use of the Wii U gamepad and is one of the best comedies I've played. 10/10. P.S.: This game's climax is one the best in ANY game. Better than some action games even. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING reaches its peak; the writing, music, and graphics just go to a point that isn't even imaginable in a "kids game."
THIS GAME IS AWESOME. GREAT GRAPHICS AND SOUND. I LOVE HOW EACH LEGO CHARACTER TALKS AND HAS A PERSONALITY. THE WII U GAMEPAD IS USED CORRECTLY. ITS JUST LIKE A HUMOROUS KIDDISH VERSION OF GRAND THEFT AUTO.
This game will keep you busy for sometime,there is so much collecting in this game it is nuts but in a good way.if your a fan of the gta series then you'll feel right at home.Lego undercover is a open world game and it rivals most open world games because its really large.so if you you have a wii u or not this is a must buy game,bravo nintendo for having a exclusive game thats amazing on wii u and one more thing,pigs will fly in lego undercover so have fun guys..
I have been playing the Lego series of games on my Wii and now Wii U, and this game lives up to my expectations, EXCEPT for a couple of things. I have always enjoyed the Lego games above many other types because you never see that annoying "Game Over" sign if you do something stupid! Here are my gripes:
1. Loading time -- between sequences the game loads VERY slowly, so be sure you have something else to do while you are waiting. I usually read my newspaper, feed the cat or get a snack.
2. Interminable chase sequences -- I am not a fan of timed chase sequences or ones where you have to finish it before you can move on, and there are obstacles in the way of finishing them, therefore I find this part of the game more stressful and annoying than anything else. This is especially true when you have to maneuver a semi-tractor-trailer truck on winding mountain roads at speed. A few of the chase sequences took me many tries to complete. One that was really annoying was chasing a green truck from the airport, ramming it, and then having to drive it BACK the other way, all while dodging vehicles bent on stopping the truck. When the truck is wrecked (as happened frequently to me), you have to start completely over from the beginning of the chase at the airport.
3. You can't skip the dialogue if you have heard it before. On all the other Lego games, once you have been through the dialogue sequences once, you can press the C button to skip them. Not this time that I can find. This has been especially annoying during the chase sequence in my #2 comment above. I listened to the dialogue at the airport so many times, I had it memorized.
4. Story arc is WAY too long. Each of the sequences in the main game lasts a very long time, and you don't have the option to save and quit. There are only automatic saves, and while they do occur relatively frequently, there is always the risk of losing your spot and having to go through the entire thing again if you quit. This happened to me!
5. If you go on a side-quest (for example finding one of the pigs and shooting it back to the farm) while on the way to the main area the story continues in, there is no longer a marker on the Wii U controller to help you find your way back.
All-in-all, this is a very fun game, and I'm glad I got it, but I hope that the developers work out these issues before the next Lego game.
Best Lego game to date
This game is like GTA Lego style. It has an open world and several things to do in it. Its a great game for kids and adults as it also has a lot of movie references. If you have a WII U then this game is a must have for your collection.
Lego City Undercover is a Hilarious Fun Game :)
Lego City Undercover is a Exciting Third Party Exclusive Game released for the Wii U. This Game is very Fun with a Humorous Storyline xD The Game is open-world with exciting Missions and tons of Content to enjoy!! I highly recommend this game for all ages :D
A adventur full of personality.
Lego City: Undercover is a Wii U exclusive SandBox action game. All though it shares some gameplay mechanics with other Lego games it feels different and fresh. In this game you play as Chase McCain a cop who goes deep undercover. The controls are very good. Lego City is very big, lively and, open to explore. It thay are different parts to the city some based on real world paces. Thay is a lot of variety in the world as well. From the mountains to the forest and of of course the large Lego City the game world is very large and it is great how all roads connect so you can drive from place to place. You can also fast travel from on trains. I really enjoyed the level designs of the game! Thay are lot's of collectables and Easter Eggs about the map and it will take you weeks to get them all. You can climb up blue bricks so you can get on top of some places. You can unlock a lot of costunes and abilitys in this game as well. Thay are over 100 vehickeles in this game from Cars, helipoters, Boats and skatbords. This is a hard game to write a review for as thay is so much to do. Thay are puzzles platforming and Speed runing challenges to take part in. My only problems with this game is the loading times and that thay is no Co op. But the Story and gameplay are great and this is a game worth having. You can also Register it on Club.Nintendo.com! :):):)
This is the BEST Lego game ever made. My kid has been playing for weeks and cannot lose interest or finish. The numbers of possibilities are greater than the other Lego games, and very entertainment.
I bought this game the day it came out and i love it! The graphics are great, good storyline, good lasting appeal, and it is very lengthy. If you like Lego games, you'll love this game