Looking foward to 2k13
I hope that 2k13 fix all the morphing and ball tangibility, and stop making you dribble of your teammates and opponents foot cause that rarely happens in real life, and when your playing my player, I want the guy who talks at half time talk about your my player, cause your myplayer may have like 25 points at half, but the guy mentions your teammate who has only 10 points. Fix game sliders, more hair styles, more tattoos, I wish you could create your own nickname for your my player, more signature dunks, more and better sneakers you can NIKEid, better attribute ratings for the rosters because I was really skeptical of the players rating in 2k12,, put in more contact dunks and contact lay up, MAKE HALL OF FAME LESS AGGRAVATING, make the players play like their attributes states, cause I was playing the Magic and Dwight Howard make 3 mid range shots in a row, but his shot medium is only a 56. I want this game to be a way better game than in 2k12, cause honestly I thought 2k12 was trash
AWESOME BASKETBALL GAME
hello gamers and welcome to my next review nba 2k13. it starts off after to begin the game you automatically put in information about you and create your own player. while creating your player you choose the usual stuff but now there are new signature moves. I highly recommend dimer and ankle breaker. but also shot creater. if you choose the my player mode you attend the rookie showcase and show off your skills to nba scouts and they try to draft you. after the showcase scouts that are interested interview you abd see if your right for thier team. after you are drafted you play until you retire basically. earn vc to upgrade your skills. outside of the my player mode 2k13 has a lot to ofer. from normal games and creating players and teams. to blacktop and the allstar weekend (pre order bonus) online in this game is awesome. play 3on3 games with all sorts of players from around the world and earn vc. so overall 2k13 is the best in the series and comes highly recommended to basketball fans
The Game Itself
The game itself has to have changes since the previous game like MY Player Mode and other things. First My Player mode should have You driving yourself to practice or Playing street-ball at your house in your backyard with your kids. And pretty much everything else in My player Mode but there should be more Press Conference Questions, Interview Questions, etc. Also to get to play street-ball at a park or play around in your local neighborhood and playing in the playoffs and All-star game and the my player should at least be 75-80 overall it's not fair in the rookie showcase. Next should be the chance to play in the All-Star game. There should be a three-point contest and slam dunk contest. You should also be able to play anything you'd wish. Comment if you Agree with me or Comment if you disagree with me
I really hope that this game is as real as watching it on tv, the realler the better i say. And 2k should put the tnt nba insider crew as part of the halftime show and have craig sager interviewing player of the game on court. and have a non stop live scores and news going while we play and while in the menu. And with the slam dunk contest ,it better be inside a stadium for once, like in real life. and add special guest to crowd like jack aka the joker in the lakers stadium and spike lee at the garden. and finally when a player gets hurt may the expressions be better on the team not just stand their and watch him get up real sluggish. and may we have all OLDSCHOOL teams and players as a option, id like to play with a.i. and eric snow with motumbo.BUt like i said, the REALER THE BETTER...NOW DO WORK 2K!PLAY BALL
NBA 2K13 My Player Suggestions?
I think the My Player mode that was added a couple of years back was an awesome move. I do feel there are some things that could stand to be added though:
1)Allow the player a chance to create their own dunks:
Yes, dunking like MJ, Melo, Wade & James is cool. But let's be real. Wouldn't you like to see the crowd on their feet after your own personalized jam? They could make the creation process like the dunk contest. Slow it down to allow the player time to put in a realistic combination. Then, once it's created, it'll play out at real game time in the actual games.
2)Building your own rivalries. We all have players we love in NBA. And we have players we don't love as much. I would love the opportunity to trash talk (not cursing or anything ridiculous), but to call out players.
"Kobe Bryant? Nah, we're not worried about him. We'll shut him down tonight."
3)More interaction with the coach. I'm sure the NBA leaders have a big impact on the coaches decisions. I want my player to be the same way.
"Coach, put me in. Coach, let me guard him. Coach, I need a breather."
Do you know how often I was frustrated b/c I was a PG, but watched the other teams SG destroy us. And of course, you lose points for "leaving your assignment."
4) More interview questions. At least during big games, rivalries and such. And break down the answers a little bit better. I definitely see an improvement from last years, "answer professionally. answer arrogantly." But still, the answers I chose aren't exactly what I thought they'd be.
5) Starting out better than a junior high school bench warmer.
I mean, I get it. You want us to climb the ladder in the NBA. But when my player can't hit open 5 foot jumpers, why is he there in the first place?
6) I know I spoke with a 2K rep and they said they don't allow flagrant fouls b/c it encourages violence. Ok, gotcha. But what about techs for arguing with a ref? Players throwing their hands in the air, taunting or staring down a player after a play.Hanging on the rim. That should make the other team play harder, thus making the game more realistic and difficult. It doesn't have to be violent, childish or ignorant. But it can make it more intense.
7) Give the player his own pre game ritual. Something small, but maybe that can be added to endorsement commercials and such. KG bangs his head, James throws anthrax in the air and Wade does pull ups on the rim. It'll be cool if my player could do something. Heck, have'em do the Dougie at half court, lol.
8) When I become the best player on the team, I wanna feel like it. I don't want the announcers saying Rose had 8pts and 6 assists, when I had 27 points, 9 rebounds and 11 steals. I'm the star, treat me as such.
9) After your first dominant season, I think you should have an impact on who the team drops/picks up. If someone is playing poorly, you should be able to voice that. And if you feel someone is an asset to the team, voice that too. Maybe even moving ppl to different positions. I'd love to have Rondo as my 1, and Rose as my 2.
10) When teams are pursuing you, maybe they can sit down and offer you contracts. Or let you know who they'd be trading to get you. I would hate to go to the Bulls to find out that Rose left in the trade to get me. But if I were the SG and they traded Rip, I may be interested.
Those are a few thinks off the top of my noggin. Let me know what y'all think.
The greatest game ever made.
I am completely blown away by NBA 2K13. The Social Media is great. When your doing the MyCAREER mode, your player can interact with other players and celebrities. The MyTEAM is great also. You can construct your own dynasty to your liking. The 2K Shoe Creator is excellent. You can style your own shoes with any brand (Jordan, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Converse, you name it.) With MyCAREER, you can decide what kind of endorsements your player can intake by choosing either to side with Jordan or Nke. Jay-Z did an awesome job with the soundtrack, bringing Kanye West's "Amazing" back from NBA 2K10.The menus are so exquisite with the design. The 2K Closet and the accessories for MyPLAYER are awesome. The general manager meetings are really good. You can get drafter first overall in MyCAREER. I think NBA 2K13 is the greatest game ever made.
they should bring crew back, crew was the funnest thing in 2k11, get your crew together and try to climb up the ranks is what made it fun for me.
Best My Player Idea
In the my player mode you should be able to go out to the town or get to have a real life, instead of just going to games and practices. You should be able to have a real life atmosphere to the game, like going out to eat at favorite places in the city you live or are playing at. You should get to drive the cars you want to pull up in to the big party after the game and meet all your fans outside of the gym. if have the real life meaning, you would have to get food from your salary to get energy to play in upcoming games and prevent injurys from happening. overall just add more to do with your salary you earn from contracts and have more to do in your city you live in.
I Think You Guys Should Have Put The DREAMTEAM & 2012 Team USA On The Game. That Would Have Been. Awsome Or Let Your My Player Make It To The Olympics.
Not A Huge NBA Fan...But
Let me start by saying I'm not a huge Basketball Fan, But tried this and it's really good and addicting. All the Modes are great especially the Career Mode. Graphics are amazing, the game play is really good but does have a few very minor hiccups, and sound with Jay-Z on board, wow, it's awesome. Definitely give this game a try you wont be disappointed. P.S. 2K Sports, Please bring us a College Basketball Game!