Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
Its stays entertaining for 1 to 2 hours
The game doesn't get boring for about 1 to 2 hours depending on what kind of gaming mood im in but ether way its fun just wish almost evrything you do didn't cost memebership...
Great game with really good graphics.
Clone Wars Adventures is a great game and social network that allows you to make friends play games and chat with people. The only critisism that I have is that you have to pay $10.00 just for online money. Overall though a fair 9.6.
BEST OF THE BEST
This game is THE BEST PC game ever EVER Played and it is AWESOME it Always will be GET IT so AMAZING!!!!!
A must have for any Star Wars fan!
Even though I put casual gamers as for who would like this, I would say this is perfect for all gamers. Even though this is not a game where you go on missions and all that stuff, you should still buy this. The games are great, it is updated almost every week, and it is very hard not to get bored with this game. This game does have quite a bit of glitches though. I think it would be hard to not love this game.
Absolutely... NOT worth it
Where to begin about this abomination called a "game."
1. It is not a true game, there are very few multi-player modes, most of which become boring after two minutes. It is a collection of mini-games most, if not all, of which can be found on new grounds or easily made in a tool like blitz3d or torque game engine. Overall production time would be around 2 weeks to make a similar game in one of these two tools.
2. While there is a great 3d world with graphics very similar to battlefront 2. The simple fact is, you are not in this world all of the time, when you are actually playing the game the graphics range anywhere between SNES/GBA to psx/n64 era. While this is good and all the variation is quite... ridiculous.
3. The sound is taken directly from the TV series, this is why I give it a 1 out of 10, really not hard to take a capture card, record it to the computer, and use a tool to rip audio off of the episodes.
4. The artificial intelligence is downright horrible. If you have ever played the game "Terminator Salvation" and noticed how horrible the Artificial Intelligence was in that game, its roughly the same. You cannot technically classify this AI as "Intelligent" it is simply "Artificial.
5. The difficulty of some of the mini-games is quite high, and since about 60% of the game consists of puzzle based game modes with a very strict and short time limit... I mean I can barely do the mini-games with an extremely high ability to take in data and an episodic memory, if they think kids can easily complete this then I dunno what to tell you. Maybe if they polished some of the controls a little bit or gave a little extra time it might be OK, but not currently.
6. Majority of the game is single player. Let me explain, yes you do have hundreds to thousands of players on the same server. Yes you can see these people in the already extremely cramped town area. Do you actually see these players when on missions? Rarely, the closest I have seen to another player is either on the light-saber duel (which is something similar to simon says) or in the swoop race game mode, never in anything else. I have yet to do card commander multi-player but I am not a huge TCG fan. Every other game mode is single player, you have no interaction with other players except in the chat from your friends "If you have any."
7. List of game modes:
a. Lightsaber duel (again like simon says)
b. Republic Defender (tower defense like on new grounds just slightly less polished than the ones on new grounds. On a side note, the towers AI is quite horrible, always shooting the targets you never want them to shoot and never shooting the high priority ones.)
c. Jedi Starfighter (star fox clone, again single player and extremely limited)
d. Stunt Gungan (another flash game ripoff, launch jarjar halfway across the world trying to increase the distance he goes using force push or pull to direct him into objectives that will speed him up and not slow him down.)
e. Crisis Zero (another 2d easy to clone mini-game, control a character, jump the character from speeder to speeder grabbing certain power ups till you reach point b on the map.)
f. Republic Gunship (another cloned mini-game, this time dating as far back as atari. It is one of those horizontal space shooters, grab power ups, kill enemies, work your way to the boss, mission accomplished, better off finding a SNES and a similar game on it like U.N Squadon as they are by far better.
g. saber strike (top down, stay behind the white line, throw your saber to destroy a certain amount of enemies on the map, harder difficulties require you to use strategy but its all very trivial and not very fun.
h. Speeder Bike Racing (this is possibly my third favorite game mode in the game, and this is giving it too much credit, it is also the only multi-player game mode worth it.) You have played games similar to this back on n64 and other consoles, you race your swoop bikes through the streets or planets.
i. Attack Cruiser: Control a big attack cruiser (yes in 3d all though its worse than half life1 3d) and take down a very limited amount of waves, usually around 5 and each one (except for the boss wave) lasts about 2 to 3 minutes tops.
j. Mine Buster (again another atari clone, drop an anti-mine mine to set off multiple mines to cause a chain reaction to reach a certain target score, very easy but also somewhat strategy oriented.)
k. Droid Programming use r2d2 in order to move different colored blocks around into each other, groups of 4 will destroy the blocks, destroy a certain number of blocks to win.
l. Infiltration (this is the game mode that baffles me, the controls are horrible, the ai is horrible, you have little to no control, at the later levels it is purely fate if you win. Let me explain, you drop orbs down, different colored ones, up to around 8 to 10 different colored ones per puzzle, again another direct ripoff of a game from the 16 bit era. Connect 3 of these orbs of the same color to destroy them, the objective is to destroy all of the orbs, you rotate the play area to the left or right to control them, the whole time the area gets smaller and smaller. At the last level the AI is horrible, if you make even one mistake you need to start over as trying to recover is almost impossible. It would be ok if we could either select the color of orbs we wish to drop or allow them to drop when we say to drop not every 10 seconds or so. Also remember that about once a minute the play field becomes smaller, you lose if the orbs go outside of the play field.
m. Force Perception, you are given two images side by side, detect 5 differences in each image, again very lame to include in a game.
n. Star Typer, test your typing skills, the faster you can type one letter as shown on the screen the further you can get, too easy not worth the time, best go try to pick up a copy of mario teaches typing as it is roughly the same thing...
o. Blaster Training, Remember the old NES game named hogans alley? Well it is the same game, shoot the targets as they move past, been done lots of times before. Even Operation Wolf on Dos was better...
p. Crystal Attunement, another puzzle game, not sure why there are a thousand puzzle games here but lets descibe it. The map is in a hexagon shape with multiple colored hexagons inside of it. You overturn one hexagon at a time, ones that have been uncovered are blank spaces, uncover a red hexagon and any other red hexagon that a red hexagon or a blank hexagon touches will be turned over, complete the puzzle within a set turn limit.
q. Rocket Resque Control R2-D2 through the levels and try to get him from point a to point b collecting power ups and fuel (life) along the way, don't touch the walls or the enemies, etc, again been done a million times long before... also in 2d..
r. Card Commander, TCG type game, red cards beat green, green beats blue, blue beats red. Same color card and power, in the top left corner, decides who wins. Objective is to win the battle hand then attack the base and destroy it with another card draw, each base has 1 card attached to it...
This is about it, its not a very good game. If you understand the whole thing I outlined I find it quite appalling that they want to charge 50 usd for a lifetime membership to a game that is worth 10 to 20 usd tops for lifetime. On top of this they want a cash shop. I recommend you stay away from this game unless they add in the game modes I suggested to them.
Now that this review is done, I am going back to playing the original Everquest published by the same company that made this abomination in review.
CHAMPIONS IS WAAAAAAAAYYYYY BETTER but this is ok
weeeellll it is a good online game but it isint worth it. you have to pay for it and what u get for paying isint even that good wel thats what you can expect from the same station cash system like in free realms online!. Frankily the best online game out there, the BESTEST!...MOST AWWWSMAKING!! AMAZING!!! ONLINE SUPER MMO! ISSS CHAMPIONS ONLINE YALLZ!!!! p.s.:(btw its gonna be free-2-play soon!!!) PSS:BTW THIS GAME AINT WORTH IT UNLESS U THINK SOO
this is the best star wars pc game i ever played super