Battlefield 4 Premium
The game and premium are worthless,too many bugs and glitches to list here.Call of Duty is a far superior game.Can't wait to see how they ruin star wars Battlefront,
- Variety of weapons and customizations.
- Too team oriented (teams can be very unbalanced)
- Too fast paced (more arcade) (compared to previous battlefields)
- Tickets drain too fast (rounds end too soon)
- Most of the time it feels like being killed instantly from one shot (no time to run or take cover) (can be very aggravating and frustrating)
- Too much bullet timing on moving targets (bullets doesn't seem instant even at 10m) (delay on hitting your targets)
- Commander mode makes it too easy to spot (unlimited UAV)
- Little learning curve (things seems more random most of the time)
Its a little complicated but all you have to do is follow the steps they email you. You have to download the game stop app which is a little annoying but you can just uninstall it.
Easy to Intall
Not sure why the people below me found it a pain to install. I agree that downloading the app is lame, but you just go to my games and easily get the product key to use in origin
A pain for PC BUT I FOUND THE ANSWER!!!
READ THIS IF YOU BOUGHT IT FOR PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once you download the gamestop computer client, REDEEM YOUR CODE OFF THE RECEIPT in the GAMESTOP CLIENT, then INSTALL IT TO YOU BF4 FOLDER, then inside the folder you will see a HTML document labeled "SETUP" click it and it will load a webpage with your ORIGIN CODE AT THE TOP!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! IT WORKS! NO WAITING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
The single worst possible way to purchase premium
horrible junk useless app that I have to install and then log in so that i can redeem my 50$ purchase and its not allowing me to do this so once again GS has made my enjoyable experience a complete waste of my time thanks corp for coming up with such amazing ideas like an app for your games that we dont want in the first place