Wednesday, September 10, 2014
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – VIPs get 1 hour of exclusive early access to the EXPO floor
Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA
View the GameStop EXPO 2013 floor plan.
Who will be there?
GameStop's partners and top gaming publishers, as well as your favorite console and tablet suppliers. You'll have access to over 80 companies like: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, EA, Activision, Ubisoft,
WB Games, Disney, Take Two and Square Enix. You'll also see accessory vendors like Beats, Phillips, Skull Candy and Turtle Beach, and mobile providers like AT&T, Metro PCS and T-Mobile.
Plus, make new friends with console and tablet providers, including PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, Wii U, WikiPad, and Leap Frog.
Click here to see our full list of vendors!
What's there to do?
Are you kidding? If you like games — you'll love this EXPO! You'll be able to play your favorite upcoming games (yes, play!), before they're even released. Check out never-before-seen footage, games in beta/test mode, and games and consoles that have just been released. Not only can you play these unreleased games, you can also:
- Play the PS4 & Xbox One on the EXPO floor!
- Talk to developers and get autographs from celebrities
- Meet other players to expand your online community
- Get your picture taken and enhanced in our complimentary green screen booth
- Join a Plants Vs. Zombie flash mob
- Stay tuned to find out which NBA player will be signing autographs in the 2K booth!
- D3 will host an Adventure Time Costume Contest with prizes at their booth. So, come as your favorite Adventure Time characters! Details coming soon.
- D3 will hold Beyblade Tournaments in their booth with fantastic prizes.
- Also, Check out the D3 booth and be the first to play: Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW; Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-bit Land; Ben 10 Omniverse 2; and Earth Defense Force 2025.
- OUYA will be there with plenty of playable demo stations and will be handing out t-shirts, stickers and game posters.
- Capcom will have playable demo stations for Lost Planet 3, Duck Tales Remastered and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney — Dual Destinies. And don't forget to check-out the trivia games and raffles for Capcom merchandise!
- Majesco will have playable demo stations for Phineas & Ferb, Young Justice, Monster High 13 Wishes, Barbie Dreamhouse Party and Zumba Kids Unite. They will also host a playable demo for
Zumba Fitness World Party on Xbox One as well as Wii U and Xbox 360. Time to get your Zumba on!
- Visit the 2K booth and get an autograph from the Ultimate Warrior!
- OtterBox will be hosting Jordan “Proofy” Cannon. He is one of the best players in the world for COD and will be in their booth, ready to 'take on all challengers'.
- EA: Only in Battlefield: Experience dynamic environments and amphibious warfare on the Expo Show Floor with Battlefield 4!
- Adventure Time Costume Contest
- Meet Todd McFarlane, McFarlane Toys founder and creator of Spawn. Autograph sessions from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
This seven-hour experience is dedicated to everything gaming, including consoles, tablets and more!
Visit the GameStop Store-on-the-Floor during the EXPO to find lots of fun stuff including:
- Lots of Action Figures
- Tons of Toys
- Microsoft Games
- Sony Games
- Nintendo Games
- Disney Infinity
- Game Accessories
- PC Downloads
- Everything that GameStop sells through Web in Store
GameStop appreciates your interest in covering the GameStop EXPO 2013 on Aug. 28, 2013. GameStop EXPO 2013 media registration is open only to working journalists
who are over the age of 17 with an accredited media outlet. You will be contacted prior to the event with confirmation of your credential request. GameStop reserves the right to grant or refuse media access.
All media visiting the GameStop EXPO 2013 must have authorized credentials to cover the event. Please submit your credential request via this survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2013GameStopEXPO by Aug. 19, 2013.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Kyle Stephenson at 817-722-7735 or KyleStephenson@Gamestop.com. Credentials will be available at the registration desk when each media outlet arrives at the GameStop EXPO 2013. Credentials will not be mailed in advance of EXPO. Please allow enough time to pick up your credentials at the registration desk prior to entering the EXPO.
Dressing in Character
We know that a lot of our PowerUp Rewards members are hardcore gamers with a passion for their favorite franchises. If you are attending GameStop EXPO 2013 and plan to dress as your favorite character, please know that absolutely no weapons or any item that could be construed as a weapon will be permitted onto the premises. This includes everything ranging from your dagger with +1 Agility all the way up to Frostmourne. Also, per the Sands Expo regulations, you may not wear a mask that covers your face.
Consent to Use Photographic Images
Attendance at, or participation in, GameStop EXPO 2013 and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to GameStop's use and distribution of the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities.
Attendees must be 17 years of age or older, or accompanied by an adult. Some activities or games may feature mature content. Exhibitors reserve the right to restrict content for guests under the age of 17, even when a consenting parent or guardian is present. All attendees under the age of 20 will be asked to wear a wristband to identify the ESRB rating that's best suited for their age group.
Have questions for us about the GameStop EXPO 2013?
Contact a GameStop EXPO rep at GameStopEXPO@gamestop.com or toll free at (855) GME-EXPO.
Our official Vendors include:
- XSEED Games
- Power A
- Electronic Arts
- 505 Games Inc.
- Nyko Technologies
- Whalen Furniture
- Gaems Inc.
- D3Publisher of America
- CI Games
- ATLUS (Index Digital Media, Inc.)
- AKSYS Games
- TMP International, Inc.
- Performance Designed Products
- Mad Catz
- Dane Elec Corp, USA
- Tecmo Koei America Corp.
- Prima Games
- Majesco Entertainment Company
- Sony Computer Entertainment of America
- Solutions 2 Go
- T-Mobile USA
- Skull Candy / Astro
- AT&T – GoPhone
- TracFone Wireless (NET 10)
- Opportunity Resources, Inc.
- PowerUp Rewards
- Telltale Games
- Global Holdings
- Ubisoft Inc.
- Activision Blizzard
- Turtle Beach
- Bethesda Softworks
- Warner Bros Games
- Sunflex USA
- SquareEnix USA
- Nintendo of America
- nuCourse Distribution
- Goodbetterbest, LTD
- NC Soft
- National Entertainment Collectibles Association
- Petra Industries, Inc.
- Wicked Audio, Inc. (Empire)
- Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Game Informer
- Red Samurai
Back to top