Wednesday, September 2, 2015
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m. – VIPs get 1.5 hours of exclusive early access to the EXPO floor
Wednesday, September 2
|Time||General Admission Agenda||VIP Agenda|
|7:00 am – 6:00 pm||
(Hall D Foyer)
(Hall C Foyer)
|7:00 am – 1:00 pm||Complimentary Green Screen
(Hall AB Foyer)
|8:30 am – 9:30 am||VIP Continental Breakfast
|8:00 am – 9:00 am||Media Breakfast
|9:30 am – 11:00 am||Expo doors open for VIPs only|
|9:30 am – 9:30 am||VIP Charge Bar
Located on the show floor
Charge your phone and grab a snack!
|11:00 am – 6:00 pm||Floor open to all attendees
(Lower level: Hall AB)
|12:00 pm –
(Lower Level: Hall AB)
Kids up to 12 | Teen 13 - 16 | Adults 17+
|12:00 pm –
(Located on the show floor)
Sands Expo in Las Vegas, NV
Who will be there?
GameStop's partners and top gaming publishers, as well as your favorite console and tablet suppliers. You'll have access to over 80 companies like: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, WB Games, Disney, Take Two and Square Enix. You'll also see accessory vendors like Beats, Phillips, Skull Candy and Turtle Beach, and mobile providers like AT&T and Cricket Wireless. Plus, make new friends with console and tablet providers, including PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, Wii U, WikiPad, and Leap Frog.
Click here for a copy of the Expo floor!
What's there to do?
Are you kidding? If you like games - you'll love this EXPO! You'll be able to play your favorite upcoming games (yes, play!), before they're even released. Check out never-before-seen footage, games in beta/test mode, and games and consoles that have just been released. Not only can you play these unreleased games, you can also:
Stop by the GameStop Store-on-the-Floor (now ThinkGeek) to get tons of exciting collectibles including these exclusive comics:
- House of M #1 - Variant Cover
- Guardians Team Up #10 – Deadpool Cover Variant
- Seven-time NBA champion Robert Horry and WWE superstar, Dean Ambrose will be posing for photos and signing autographs in the 2K booth, while fans are also able to check out NBA 2K16 and WWE 2K16.
- Hajime Tabata (Director of FINAL FANTASY XV) as well as Tomohiro Hasegawa (Art Director of FINAL FANTASY XV) will be signing autographs during the Consumer Day at the upcoming GameStop Expo on Sept. 2nd. The event will take place at the Square Enix booth (#832) from 10:00am – 12:00pm PDT. Make sure to get in line early to guarantee your spot before the line reaches capacity!
- McFarlane Toys Founder and Legendary Spawn artist, Todd McFarlane will make an appearance in the McFarlane Toys booth from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., and autograph a free Halo poster (while supplies last). While waiting in line, fans can see the latest McFarlane Toys, including construction sets, action figures and statues of AMC’s The Walking Dead, HBO’s Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead Comic, Assassin Creed, HALO, and more.
- Back by popular demand, a selection of Game Informer Editors will be in-the-house. Expo attendees are invited to swing by the Game Informer booth, have a chat with the Editors and grab a free collector’s edition poster. Also, don’t miss Game Informer’s livestream coverage of the GameStop Expo on Twitch and YouTube at 3:30 PT on Wednesday September 2nd, 2015. In addition to getting Game Informer’s scoop about the Expo, viewers will be treated to an early glimpse of what’s featured on the cover of Game Informer’s October issue during this special 1 hour episode of the Game Informer Show. Go to http://www.twitch.tv/gamestop to get the coverage.
- Critically acclaimed game creator and visionary, Randy Pitchford, will be at the Game Informer booth from 11:30-12:30 to sign autographs, take photos with fans, and answer questions about upcoming title, Battleborn.
- Square Enix, HITMAN, and GameChanger are partnering up to put a hit on cancer, and we need you to become Agent 47 and pull the trigger. Come to the Square Enix pop-up barbershop at the EXPO where we’ll shave your head to resemble Agent 47’s iconic bald look. For each head shaved at the show, Square Enix will donate $47.00 to GameChanger Charity and their mission of supporting children battling cancer.
Check-out the awesome Microsoft booth:
- Do you want to play like a pro? Then come feel the pro-level precision of the new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller. Shipping in October, Xbox's first-ever fully customizable controller comes with three sets of swappable thumbsticks, two different options of D-pads, four gaming paddles and new Hair Trigger Locks. Feel the difference with the high end finishes, rubberized grips and magnetic steel parts you can change in and out. And get ready to compete like never before.
- Halo 5: Guardians Warzone Multiplayer - Be one of the first to play Warzone, a brand new Halo 5: Guardians massive-scale multiplayer mode. Get hands-on with epic 24-player battles with both friendly and enemy AI to complete variety of objectives.
- Halo 5: Guardians Breakout Arena presented by BOOMco - The Halo 5: Guardians Breakout Arena places you in real 4v4 Arena combat where you'll face off with and against fellow Spartans! You'll be suited up in armor, equipped with a variety of Halo BOOMco blasters, and immersed into a real-life recreation of the Halo 5: Guardians Breakout map, Crossfire.
- Suit up in gear like Lara's for our pair of unique Rise of the Tomb Raider photo booths. Walk away with a snapshot and animated gif to share on social. We'll have a closet full of custom apparel and accessories available to ensure you look the part.
- Experience unrelenting action in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation! Take a whirlwind lap of Rio de Janeiro in the all-new Ford GT.
- Visit 505 Games to play the Adrift demo on a Virtual Reality Headset
- Every game in the Ubisoft booth is playable!
- Join the family in Assassin's Creed® Syndicate and take on the seedy underworld of London. Tom Clancy's The Division™ is also calling all agents to take back New York. Last but not least, fight terrorists in the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege.
- Stop by the Assassin's Creed® armory for a sneak test-drive of the latest collectible weapons.
- Play in the Rainbow Six® Siege tournament and you could win a trip to the final Siege Day games in Los Angeles.
- So much going on in the 2K booth:
- Playable: NBA 2K16, WWE 2K16 and Battleborn
- Meet Seven-time NBA Champion Robert Horry
- Play these unreleased games in the EA booth: Need for Speed, Mirrors Edge, Pants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NHL 16, NBA Live, PGA Tour and Star Wars Battlefront! And, take your photo on the SW Battlefront Speeder Bike!
- Play these unreleased games at the Activision booth: COD: Black Ops III, Destiny The Taken King, Guitar Hero Live, Skylanders: SuperChargers, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 and Overwatch
- At the GameStop Expo, CAMY will feature the world premier of the TIER1 F.P.S. controller for the Xbox One. The TIER1 controller features a groundbreaking on-controller programming interface to setup REMAPPING and MACRO functionality to each of the three ACTUATOR buttons. These additional ACTUATOR buttons, purpose built and positioned for FPS gameplay, compliment the typical Xbox One controller layout, allowing players to maximize thumb-on-stick time for massive performance enhancement.
- Little Orbit: Photo opp: Come and take your picture with a 15 foot tall statue of Finn, Jake and Lady Rainicorn
- Tournament: Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends tournament
- Drawings for cool Adventure Time and Kung Fu Panda swag
- Play these unreleased games: Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations, Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends, Barbie and Her Sisters Puppy Rescue and Monster High New Ghoul in School.
Meet and challenge HyperX® gaming pro Replays in a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare battle for your chance to win a Cloud Core headset or other HyperX products! Ingram Micro Booth #2627
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm – HyperX Pro-Gaming Challenge - 1v1 - Replays vs. Expo Attendees (Win = HyperX Cloud Core Headset, Loss = Raffle Ticket for HyperX Products)
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm – HyperX Pro-Gaming Challenge - 1v1 - Replays vs. Expo Attendees (Win = HyperX Cloud Core Headset, Loss = Raffle Ticket for HyperX Products)
- 5:00 pm – 6:00pm – Raffle for HyperX Products, Pro-Gamer Available for Photos and Autographs
- Check out the Nintendo booth for these awesome unreleased games:
- Super Mario Maker - The Mario™ experience of your dreams is here and it's bursting with creativity…including yours! Play a near-infinite number of inventive Mario levels from players around the world*. Or even make your own levels using the Wii U™ GamePad controller. What was impossible in past Mario games is now impossibly fun. Let your imagination run wild!
- Yoshi's Wooly World - Set off with a friend* through a woolly world in this grand Yoshi™ adventure! Kamek, that mischievous magic-maker, has turned the Yoshi clan into wool! Now it's up to you to explore a treasure trove of clever handicraft stages and unravel their secrets to save your fellow Yoshis.
- Star Fox Zero - Fan favorite characters return with new and well-known dialogue from Fox McCloud, Slippy, Peppy, Falco and more, which can sound like they're talking in your ear like a from a headset with clever sound technology.
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes - In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game comes a new adventure. In this journey, three players team up– each as Link – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack three Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon - In the Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon game, the player will be transformed into one of 20 Pokémon as they set out on an adventure in a world inhabited solely by the 720 discovered Pokémon. This game boasts hours of replay-ability as each dungeon is randomly generated, so you'll never explore the same dungeon twice as you unravel this tale of adventure and mystery
- Yo-Kai Watch - With the power of the Yo-kai watch, find and befriend more than 200 hidden Yo-kai, found everywhere in the world, and call upon their powers when you need their help.
- Stop by the PDP booth to check out these great new technologies: Afterglow Prismatic Wired Controller for Xbox One, Afterglow Headsets, and Wired Fight Pads for WiiU. And of course see the Nintendo amiibo accessories.
- Visit the Pokemon booth to learn to play the Pokemon trading card game.
- Complete paper based "Learn to Play" experience and receive a Pokémon Trainer Kit
- Complete online based "Learn to Play" experience and receive a gift
- Complete either "Learn to Play" experience and be entered into a chance to win an ultimate Pokémon Center Plush assortment
- Swing by WB Games…
- Large LEGO Hulkbuster Display photo op. Features an epic battle scene between the Hulk and the Hulkbuster, created by LEGO Brick Artists.
- LEGO Mashup Vignette Gallery. Features various LEGO worlds, vehicles and characters all created by LEGO Brick Artists. Mad Max "Experience the Outback" Australia Trip giveaway.
- Stop by the XSEED booth to play unreleased games The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and SENRAN KAGURA Estival Versus
- This seven-hour experience is dedicated to everything gaming, including consoles, tablets and more!
This seven-hour experience is dedicated to everything gaming, including consoles, tablets and more!
Visit the GameStop Store-on-the-Floor during the EXPO to find lots of fun stuff including:
- Lots of Action Figures
- Tons of Toys
- Microsoft Games
- Sony Games
- Nintendo Games
- Disney Infinity
- Game Accessories
- PC Downloads
- Everything that GameStop sells through Web in Store
GameStop appreciates your interest in covering the GameStop EXPO 2015 on Sept. 2, 2015. GameStop EXPO 2015 media registration is open only to working journalists who are over the age of 17 with an accredited media outlet. You will be contacted prior to the event with confirmation of your credential request. GameStop reserves the right to grant or refuse media access. All media visiting the GameStop EXPO 2015 must have authorized credentials to cover the event. Please submit your credential request via this survey (coming soon) by Aug. 28, 2015. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Kyle Stephenson at KyleStephenson@Gamestop.com. Credentials will be available at the registration desk when each media outlet arrives at the GameStop EXPO 2015. Credentials will not be mailed in advance of EXPO. Please allow enough time to pick up your credentials at the registration desk prior to entering the EXPO.
Dressing in Character
We know that a lot of our PowerUp Rewards members are hardcore gamers with a passion for their favorite franchises. If you are attending GameStop EXPO 2015 and plan to dress as your favorite character, please know that absolutely no weapons or any item that could be construed as a weapon will be permitted onto the premises. This includes everything ranging from your dagger with +1 Agility all the way up to Frostmourne.
Consent to Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at or participation in GameStop meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to GameStop's use and distribution of the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities.
Attendees must be 17 years of age or older, or accompanied by an adult. Some activities or games may feature mature content. Exhibitors reserve the right to restrict content for guests under the age of 17, even when a consenting parent or guardian is present. All attendees under the age of 20 will be asked to wear a wristband to identify the ESRB rating that's best suited for their age group.
St. Jude PLAY LIVE
GameStop is also proud to be the PowerUp sponsor for the St. Jude PLAY LIVE program, a program which gives participants a chance to use their gaming skills to fundraise to help St. Jude kids continue to win very real battles with cancer and other deadly diseases.
Turn your passion for play into hope for kids with St. Jude PLAY LIVE, now through September 1. Simply sign up, create a fundraising page, ask for donations and play video games. Need service hours? Earn 10 hours for every $100 raised. Want to win prizes? Participants get the chance to earn exclusive gifts and amazing incentives, like the GameStop Expo Challenge. The greatest reward, of course, is helping save lives.
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases. Fundraisers like St. Jude PLAY LIVE participants help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.