Silly Bandz: Play The Craze
Lame Children Fad
Every couple of years there's gonna be some guy that comes up with a simple way to make money off an object that is a part of everyone's daily lives.
The RUBBER BAND!
So our brilliant mastermind decides the mold rubber bands into different shapes and give them random neon colors.
He makes thousands of dollars, while thinking that his idea original.
Now our rich friend decides he wants more money to swim in, so he follows the money trail to the gaming industry.
This brings up the concept that if you can turn a childish fad into a "successful" video game, you can turn any movie into a "successful" video game.
To summarize my review, do not buy this game. This will be a waste of your money, and a distraction for your children from the most recent Mario game of the week, until another one comes out.
Really Silly Bandz? Really....?
So yes, I forked out 30 bucks for this game. Basically the gameplay is boring, Graphics were lame and the lasting appearl was terrible. Surprisingly, the music was ok. I can see what there trying to do here. There not really trying to make a game, more of trying to let people have a virtuial collection and a real collection.... but theres no real point in having a fake collection of silly bandz on your ds
They...they can't be serious with this. This is a joke right? Haha, Gamestop, you're hilarious! But no, seriously. This is a fairly idiotic premise for a game. As for the price... I guess if you actually buy Silly Bandz then you'd willingly shell out thirty fricken' dollars on the video game.
how can they make rubberbands into a video game?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rubber Bands Fad
Silly Bands were popular to where for kids but a video game? Sereously? This game is just an Angry Birds clone and is to funny to to even lookat. This might be one of these games in the Video Game Graveyard.
here is what the game is about:
Simple Yet Challenging Physics-Based Gameplay: Launch Silly Bandz at the cages to free captured Silly Bandz. Once they’re free, you can add the Silly Bandz you’ve rescued to your collection! It’s easy to pick up and play, but as the game progresses and the cages get more complex, you’ll need to add more strategy to your attacks.
* 200 Unlockable Silly Bandz and 40 Different Levels: As players complete each mission, new levels and new Silly Bandz are unlocked in a wide range of shapes from animals, trees, boats, people and more – collect them all as you challenge yourself to complete all 40 levels!
* Use Special Powers to Complete Missions: Some Silly Bandz have a special effect that help players destroy cages. Some multiply, others explode – it’s up to the player to discover the best Silly Bandz for each mission.
* Outwit Enemy Sabotage: Be on the alert for ways to work around your enemies to ensure your rescue mission is a success.
* Play in Four Different Environments: Nature, Maritime, Party and Fantasy scenes add even more color and variety to the game.
* Share the Fun with a Friend: Silly Bandz for DS features local multiplayer so two players can battle it out to see who can save the most Silly Bandz and score the most points.
* Exclusive Video Game Silly Bandz Included: Not only will players get to play with 200 in-game Silly Bandz, but the game also includes an exclusive 12-pack of video game themed Silly Bandz shaped like a game controller, joystick, arcade game and pinball machine
A game about rubber bands? Just another game that'll be left in the vg graveyard.
THIS IS SO FUNNY I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE MAKING A GAME ABOUT RUBBER BANDS IS THIS LIKE A JOKE OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THIS GAME IS FREEEEEAKING AWFUL!!! The controls are so terrible I couldn't even make it past the first level. THE. FIRST. FREAKINGGGG. LEVEL. I like the SillyBandz that come with it,but the game is seriously terrible. Don't get it.
This Game is FUN!!
I love how this game plays, it's challenging enough for me to enjoy (I'm 29) and simple enough for my 5 year old son to play. The sound and environments are excellent, and the fact that you get an exclusive pack of video game themed silly bands totally makes it worth $30. I would recommend this game to anyone, whether they are a fan of silly bands or not, the game itself is really fun.